Chapter 6 Learn their place

Start from the beginning

He grabs Senbonzakura and takes it out of the kato-bukuro, and places it on the table... Arata then explained how he got it in the dungeon, she did ask how exactly you got Senbonzakura and she promised that she wouldn't tell anyone about it... So he decided to explain what really happened, he told her that someone was calling him inside the dungeon and later on found a whole new kind of floor and had its own environment... He told her that he fought the person that was calling him, and told her about the fight from start to finish. She did look worried when Arata said that he was badly injured at the end of the fight, and was concerned if he was still injured. He told her that his injuries were fully healed and she sighs in relief that he was ok. Arata then said that the main disappeared and dropped down into cherry blossom petals and a bright orb appeared in front of him and once he touched it the sword appeared.

She used her magic to see what the sword is, and he waits for the results when he drinks his tea... He enjoys this tea so much and a smile appears on his face on how good the tea was. Wiz then gasps of what she just discovered by this and Arata sees her reaction.

Arata: What is it?

Wiz: Ar-Arata. This sword. It's a Lost Item.

Ahh yes, Lost Items as the name implies, are extremely rare items made either with forgotten technologies made by old mankind or by New Human before and during the Old-New Human war. They were practically cheats in this world.

Arata: Hmm interesting, But how did it get into the dungeon I went into?

Wiz: Who knows, Lost items can be found in unknown areas. Maybe the one who had this Lost item last, must have been left by its previous owner. Plus maybe the one you fought was his apprentice or a spirit even.

Arata: .... Hmmm, it makes sense. And there is one last thing I need answers too.

Wiz: What sorta question do you want to ask?

He puts Senbonzakura back into its kato-bukuro once again and puts it back to his side, he puts his messenger bag on the table and opens out immediately the creature jumped out of the bag, which startled Wiz and Arata a bit and jumped on the table. It was sitting down and was looking at the both of them,

 It was sitting down and was looking at the both of them,

It titles its head in confusion, and it was adorable.Wiz was surprised by this creature.

Wiz: I must say Arata, I never thought I would meet one in person.

Arata: So Wiz, can you tell me what this is?

Wiz: It's a Nekomata, there is a mythological being and it's usually female... Some people resent them saying that they are evil.

Arata look at the Nekomata and it was starting at him, it sat up and jumps toward him and he catches her,