Chapter 6 Learn their place

Start from the beginning

The only thing they see is the creature sleeping so comfortably in his bag. But he couldn't lie to himself, it looked adorable... But now looking at it closely now he does recognize this creature, he was more focused on its two tails... A faint memory started to play back in his head and it was the time he just got reincarnated into this world, it was the moment he fell from the tree and remembered seeing something in the distance when his vision started to and the only thing he noticed was its tails... It finally clicked in his head, it was the same tails he saw from the time he got reincarnated.

Arata: Holy shit. I think you're right, I also remember when I was little back then. I could only notice It had these kinds of tails.

Sagira started to scan the creature and was already finished scanning.

Sagira: It appears this creature is known as a "Nekomata".

Arata: Hmm let's see what Wiz has to say on this.

They continue off to Wiz's shop and see not only more info on the Nekomata and but more on the sword that he got from the dungeon.

Small Timeskip

Now at Wiz's shop, Sagira disappears and he opens the door, as the bells ring signaling that someone entered the shop.

Wiz: Ah Welcome–

*Crash*

As he heard glass shattering in the back, he assumed that Wiz tripped. So he decided to call out that it was him.

Arata: Hey Wiz! It's me.

She immediately came rushing to the front and saw Arata, she was overjoyed to see him again.

Wiz: Arata, it's good seeing you again.

Arata: *chuckles* Same here Wiz. But are you ok though? I know you could get clumsy at times.

Wiz* blushes* O-Oh uhh, Yes I'm fine! Thanks for asking though.

Arata: Anyway I have a few things that I wanted to discuss with you, if you're not busy.

Wiz shakes her head.

Wiz: Not at all. I'm more than happy to help out, I'll get us some tea.

Arata: Thanks Wiz.

Arata pulls out the chair from the table and sits down and places Senbonzakura next to him... She comes back with two tea cups and places it on the table, she takes a seat. Arata drank his tea and it was satisfying.

Arata: Gotta say Wiz, your tea is amazing.

Wiz: *giggle* Thank you Arata, that's very kind of you.

She also drank her tea as well, and she placed it back on the plate.

Wiz: So what did you need to discuss about?

Arata: Well first things first, here you go.

He hands her a small bag and puts it in front of her, she grabs it and opens it up. Her eyes widened and gasped in pure shock to see a bunch of jewels and crystals inside of the bag. She was just speechless and didn't know what to say.

Arata: The books you provided me helped out a lot, along the potions as well. Lets just say if it weren't for your help, I probably wouldn't be here by now if it weren't for your help.

Wiz: I-I don't know what to say, don't you think this is a bit much.

Arata: Nonsense, just wanted to appreciate the help. So please accept this.

Wiz: I-I will and thank you so much for this, this means alot to me.

Arata: No problem, anyway I wanted you to check this out.