Lighthouse Empire, Episode 9

Mulai dari awal

Ga giggles at the sight, pleased with herself. "I have to admit, I was expecting much more from two of the most wanted men in the Straw Hat crew. "

Zoro growls beneath his breath. He flexes and struggles to move, but can't seem to overpower the paper vines. With two of his swords now transformed to paper sticks, all hope of his famous three sword style appears to be lost. Yet with his other hand, he can realizes he can feel the hilt of his last sword. With all the dexterity remaining in his hand, Zoro's fingers inch forward, slowly grasping the frame.

Ga then floats in front of Sanji. She leans down and smiles at him, fixing the head of her new piece of art, making adjustment to the folds in the paper with delight. Sanji curses at her through the paper. She places a hand to her ear playfully. "...What was that? Sorry, I couldn't hear you. You seem to have some paper over your mouth. Or should I say your beak?" She laughs. 

Sanji uses his weight to hop from side to side, desperately attempting to free himself, but to no avail. 

Ga backs away from him with a beaming grin. She holds her hands in front of her--making the shape of a triangle with her fingers--and closes one eye, as if sizing Sanji up once more. "Now...hold still. I have another idea in mind for you. One more adjustment and--"

"One sword style..." Zoro whispers sharply. Ga swings herself around to face him, hearing the warm up of his attack. Her eyes grow wide as she abruptly realizes he is gripping the sword hilt on his waist. "36 CALIBER PHEONIX!" He exclaims with all his might.

With an arc of bright blue energy, the paper vines trapping him are blown apart violently as his sword slashes upward through the air.  Ga stands in amazement, carefully backing away from him. Zoro retains his powerful pose, kneeling impassively with his sword held high overhead, his gaze locked on the ground. 

"Impossible!" Ga protests.

Zoro raises his eye to meet her face and smirks. "Heh. Nothing impossible about it. That's true power, not your ridiculous games."

Ga angers, her rage accentuated by her white robes flaring and fluttering. "I'll show you games, swordsmen!" She quickly raises herself high into the air, then flies down toward him with great speed. "PAPER METEOR!" 

But just seconds before she can strike, Zoro grabs both of his paper swords, swinging them evenly together at the center of her body. He finally makes contact, and with stark shock, Ga realizes she has been hit. She is flung backwards and rolls onto the docks, the air knocked out of her tiny frame.

Zoro examines her for a moment. "As I thought. Just like most devil fruit users, your own powers can hurt you. Making my swords paper was actually a big advantage."  

Ga coughs and sputters, writhing in pain, attempting to regain her composure. Zoro smiles, taking in the moment of pleasure.  

"Hey, dumbass! How about some help!" Sanji's voice calls out. Zoro turns toward him and realizes Sanji is rapidly unfolding out of his origami form. 

Zoro comes in front of him. "What happened?"

Sanji shakes his arm free, unfolding the creases until it's back to normal. "I don't know! That hit you gave her must have shook the powers loose."

"I guess so."

"Well don't just stand there, do something! Help me out!" Sanji demands.

Zoro grabs hold of his head and begins to judder his entire body, much to Sanji's detest. Eventually, after a good deal of abuse, he fully pops out of his paper folds and returns to his human form. "What the hell was that!?" Sanji holds his head.