[chap 4] confession.

ابدأ من البداية

"There was devil's thorn everywhere.. when the vines pulled back.. Mila was there.. over the queen's body.. thats when I ran and got help.."

"..."

"SO THERE YOU HAVE IT! An open- and shut case! Dad, you may commence judgement!

"WOAH WOAH WOAH WAIT WHAT!?"

"We're just getting started!!"

"So you can nitpick every little detail? I'll pass."

"YOU LITTLE-" Thats when Andre gave Katdy the side eye.

sigh

"WHAT I MEAN IS- I HAVE PROOF!!"

(better call katdy)

"You see, the Devil's thorn needs AT LEAST! 1 month of blood feeding, We all have wounds from the wretched plant, so therefore, we can agree that Mila would have had to grow that plant here, on castle grounds for at least a month!" Katdy said, putting down her foot on the table like one of those sailors.

"But Mila was with us the whole time.. and she's never been to the castle before.."

"EXACTLY!! So! If the Devil's thorn was the murder weapon, Mila couldnt have summoned it to attack the queen!!" Katdy said in a smug voice, a ton of whispering could be heard.

"ORDER I WILL HAVE ORDER! With these new developments, I cannot pass judgement, I call for a short recess!! DISMISSED!!"

"Hey guys! look! I see a bridge over there! Lets keep moving!!" Rebel happily sia,d while dragging Jard and Defect rebel. "How.. the fuck... are you so happy.."

- timeskip to when katdy sees mila - 

"Mila!! Y/N!! WAIT UP!!" Katdy yelled, both of your heads turning to see her, Mila was watching the court, so she was there to see Katdy prosecute too. "Katdy!! You did such a great job!! Thank you!!" Mila said, patting Katdy on the head. "Awh! What were you 2 doing?" Katdy questioned, with you answering. "Oh just! Talking about you in court!" "..." "Hey guys?" Mila said, you and Katdy looking at her with curiousity. "What?" "Let me tell you how I feel about the both of you."

"Both of you, you're impulsive, destructive. Irresponsible. You both, are a danger to yourself, and everyone around you. But you 2 are great adventuring friends!!"

Thats when both of your hearts literally shattered, how could Mila be like this!?"

"ROYAL COURT WILL BE BACK IN SESSION SOON!"

"Thats our cue!! Lets wrap this up!! Bye Y/N and Katdy!"

[GLASS SHATTERING]

_____________

hah you thought this was an a/n huh

and i know all of you are dying to know the truth.

so i'll write more.

_____________

"Royal court is back in session.. and honestly.. that recess didn't clear up my judgement AT ALL. So I wanted to call a plant expert to the stand.. and the most qualified on hand.. is the defendant.. Mila."

"'Plant expert'! Gosh, what an honor. AHEM!"

"Despite her other shortcoming, my research can confirm about Katdy's claim about the devil's thorn adaptibility."

"Which means, it could be grown ahead of time and moved, to be summoned to attack the queen."