³

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

𝖽𝗒𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗒 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍

𝗅𝗂𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝗋𝗂𝖼𝗄.

━𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐔𝐒

season three x episode sixteen

━𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 little girl from earlier standing alone that made alarms go off in Derek's mind. She was watching people hurry back and forth around her, focusing on the chaos of the ferryboat incident. Derek notices that she's alone. Except Meredith was just holding her hand not too long ago.

Derek yanks his rubber gloves off, briskly walking over to the blonde-haired child.

"Hey, you okay?" Derek questions her. She only stares at him.

"Hey, did- did the doctor bring you here?" Derek is worried about Meredith. Especially since she appeared to try to drown herself in the bathtub earlier in the morning. "Huh? Meredith?"

The young girl continues to stare at him as he kneels down to her level. 

"Is Meredith okay?" The young girl shakes her head no. 

⭒☂━━━━━━━━☂⭒

"𝐔𝐇, 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐎! 𝐈'𝐌 suturing here," Cristina grumbles when George looks behind every closed curtain in the pit.

George starts to mumble an apology before Cristina continues.

"Wait, you- you just got back?"

"Yeah. Um, I'm looking- have you seen, uh, any lost children down here?" George holds up a wrinkled picture of a young boy to Cristina.

"Is Meredith back too? Or Olive?" Cristina stutters. "Because I need them, it's really important."

"Yeah, this is important. This kid is missing. His mom is in surgery."

"What kind of surgery?" she perks up.

"This kid's lost. You didn't see it today, Cristina. You weren't out there." he whispers in Cristina's ear.

"I know."

"Have you seen any lost kids down here or not?"

"Not." Cristina waves the medical tool in her hand out of annoyance. 

As George leaves, Cristina yells after him.

"Do you know where Olive and Meredith are?!"

⭒☂━━━━━━━━☂⭒