season three x episode fourteen

━𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 day that I'm officially an intern at Seattle Grace. I'm aware that my reasons for switching hospitals aren't as important as others' reasons. In fact, the chief is very aware of that too.

⭒☂━━━━━━━━☂⭒

"Dr. Woolf, why do you wish to continue your internship here instead of Mercy West?" Chief Webber asks the hopeful girl.

"Well, um... you're probably going to think it's ridiculous, but I need more people to talk to," I state.

"More people to talk to?"

"Yes, more people to talk to."

"And by that you mean..." the chief gave me a questioning look.

"I mean that I am very outgoing and there are simply not enough people to satisfy that need at Mercy West. Can you just-" I go quiet and look down. A moment of thought passes.

"Oh, well alright. I'll allow the transfer," Chief Webber says slowly with defeat.

When he said this, I beamed up at him. 

"Thank you so much, Chief Webber. You really won't regret this." I smile.

⭒☂━━━━━━━━☂⭒

It's been a few days since my meeting with the chief. Now I'm getting ready for my first day at Seattle Grace. I put on a plain white shirt with linen pants, knowing no one will be able to see my outfit long enough to say anything. I quickly tie my hair up in a bun and walk out of the front door, my bag on my shoulder. 

When I moved out of my father's house, I moved into a janky apartment. Everything was slowly falling apart. But with the permission of my landlord, my father and I upgraded it to make it not fall apart. Changing locks, cabinets, furniture, etc.

I walk to my silver Honda Civic in the parking lot, dropping my bag in the passenger seat. I start the car, not before putting on my seatbelt, and drive to Seattle Grace.

⭒☂━━━━━━━━☂⭒

𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐈 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄, there is no one in the locker room. I pick an empty locker near the door to put my belongings in and quickly change into my blue scrubs. Before I leave to look for someone, a short woman with a stern look and brown hair enters.