#7 - A New Paint Job

Start from the beginning

After around 2 minutes of him standing there and waiting for the guys, one of them gave him a really long paint brush. He was confused at first, but it all cleared up when he found a guy holding a piece of paper on the balcony which said, "Paint the wall white, and we'll let you go for now.". Another guy then smacked a bucket of white house paint in front of him, confirming the message.

He then grabbed his brush, and started painting away. After he painted a bit in the middle, the guy beside him started scooping and pouring buckets of concrete onto him. Some landed on his back while some got onto his head which disrupted his vision, making the paint job way slower. After about 5 minutes, he could only finish just 10% of the wall while his body was a hundred percent covered with concrete. He knew that if he still kept this kind of pace, he was going to be there for almost another hour, so he tried speeding up.

After a quarter of the concrete was on Jamie's body, another guy approached with a bucket of light green house paint. He then started brushing Jamie's legs and arms with it which tickled him and slowed down the progress even more. After another 5 minutes, another 10% was done, but all of Jamie's body from his neck to his toes were completely painted green. As he thought he was going to get to work in peace, the guy then poured the rest of the paint onto his head, and splashed some into his face. He then dropped his paint brush from flinching, and got a huge mess to clean off his goggles. After moments of vigorous wiping, the paint came off, but the paint brush was still out of his hands. As he bent down to grab it, a guy took the opportunity to smack his bottom which made him scream out very loudly. Still, he was only a fifth of the way there, but he felt like he had already been messed up left right and center.

Luckily, the guys then had a 15 minute break which gave Jamie the amount of time he needed to speed his progress to 70%. At this rate, he'd be out in just 10 minutes, but the guys came back first. The concrete shower then continued for him as he was trying to concentrate on painting. Then, the guy opened up the back of his underwear, and poured concrete water down it which completely covered his butt in the gray stuff. He then did the same for the front, this time with a load of sand. As he discovered that his underpants were sagging, he grabbed out all of the sand in there before pulling it up. As more concrete was pouring onto him, he managed to concentrate, and finished another 15% in 5 minutes.

At that point, the concrete had already run out, so the 2 guys carried 2 buckets of paint each. After seeing the buckets beside him, he knew the last 10% was going to be tough. The first color that the guys opened up was pastel blue. They then slowly dumped the paint on his head which slowly covered his body. This method also irritated Jamie for longer since he'd have to battle the paint for longer than just a single splash. After lots of desperate attempts to wipe the paint off his eyes, so he could keep working, he finally gave up before letting the paint soak his entire body. After the paint had run out, he looked like a wall of a child's bedroom. After the guys gave him a minute of pausing, he cleared up his eyes, and got just a fraction of work done.

The next color they opened was a color of a poo. On this one, they first poured the paint down the back of his underwear which at first, only turned it brown. Next up, the paint finally soaked through it, and began dripping down his underpants like poo, much to the guy's delight and Jamie's dislike. After that, the guys then targeted his head first which turned it poo brown. Jamie was starting to get a little annoyed, but the guys were still loving it. The rest of his body then followed, turning poop brown as well. He pretty much went from a child's bedroom to a big piece of poo painting the wall for them.

After another short break, Jamie was almost done with the wall, although it was time for another color. This time, it was yellow. Of course, the first thing the guys did was pour some of it down the front of his underwear which made it look like that piece of poo was peeing. After Jamie's crotch was soaked in yellow paint, he was starting to get a little embarrassed. Still, that wasn't done. The guys the slowly poured the paint onto his shoulders which made for an uncomfortable time to paint. After everything else was yellow, it was time for his head. Without any warning, the guys threw the rest of the paint onto Jamie's face which made him flinch before dying his hair to a bright yellow color. To sum up, 5 gallons of yellow paint were used to turn a big piece of poo into a banana boy. Honestly, Jamie was a fine piece of art, at least, for us.

After another break for the guys, Jamie managed to finish all of his work. He was very happy that he'd be released soon, or so he thought. After he had finished, a guy took the paint brush away from his hands before another guy picked up the bucket of white paint, and poured it all over his head. As his hair and face turned completely white, he began looking like a banana with a white tip. Of course, some of it was getting into his mouth and nose, so he tried to blow it all out. Although Jamie was feeling miserable, and wanted a shower, there was still the last bucket left.

As Jamie was wiping the white paint off his goggles, he could feel a tuck, and the goggles soon came off his head. He could finally see the world clearly again, but it all changed when he saw the guys hoisting up a bucket of baby pink paint. Jamie was clearly scared, but he couldn't escape. The guys then slowly poured the pink paint all over his shoulders, and started covering everything below his chest in pink. Wanting to have some fun, a guy then poured some pink paint both in the front and the back of his underwear. The pink paint mixed with other colors then started dripping out of his underpants onto his pink legs with Jamie clearly embarrassed. After all that use of paint, half the bucket was still remaining, so the guys then decided to do a final deed to Jamie. As 2 guys were forcing Jamie's head down, another guy lifted the bucket into his head. They then quickly lifted Jamie and the bucket up, causing the paint to splash around, and cover his entire head. After his head turned completely pink, Jamie used his free arms to lift the bucket off his head which revealed an entire boy's body covered in pink paint. He was truly miserable.

After both Jamie and the wall had gotten a new paint job, the guys tied his arms together again before unshackling his feet. They then quickly transport pink boy to the bathtub before untying him, and quickly leaving. Upon feeling that he was in the bathtub, he immediately started wiping the paint off his eyes, but it wouldn't come off. Therefore, he tried searching for the shower tap, and turning the water on. After about 2 minutes of washing his face with water, he could finally open his eyes and see his horrendous state. Upon seeing that, Jamie quickly started scrubbing away the paint and concrete on his body. After half an hour, most of them came off, although his underwear and hair were still heavily strained. After another 7 or 8 vigorous attempts to wash his hair, most of the paint and concrete came off, but some bits were still left. He then took off his underwear, and began washing the colorful bits inside. After washing his body, it was time to wash his underwear. Unluckily, his blue underpants weren't salvageable anymore. The luckiest thing was not all of the blue parts were stained, but the same couldn't be said for the white waistband which was stained in a plethora of colors. Annoyed, Jamie threw the underwear away in the basket before exiting the bathroom.

After a battle with the paint in the bathroom, he headed for his wardrobe which still contained the same set of clothes, namely, a blue T-shirt, a pair of brown shorts, and a pair of white briefs. Since he didn't have any other clothing choices, he had to wear it. After wearing his clothes, he saw his breakfast which arrived long ago. The message in the note said, "Happy Birthday" which he wasn't enjoying it so far. He then sat down for breakfast before picking up his phone. Little did he know, a huge 'celebration' was waiting for him

End of Chapter 7 of 8