#3 - One With The Animals

After a hell of a morning, Jamie was just chilling in his hut with his phone that the kidnapper had blessed him with, although there wasn't any internet or service, for obvious reasons. There was also air conditioning as well which was rarely what a kidnapper would do, but he'd take it. It was about half past noon, and someone sent something through a hole. Jamie walked towards it, and took a look. He saw a lunch box with a letter attached to it. He tried to open the door to see who was out there, but he couldn't; it was locked. Therefore, he did the next best thing, and took the whole thing inside to his desk, and took a look at the letter. It said, "Jamie, here's your lunch. There'll be something at 4.". He knew it was going to be another gungings, but he couldn't do anything about it. That was why he put the letter away, and tried to calm down while having his mac and cheese. It wasn't very good, but he'd do anything for food in situations like this. Anyway, he immediately went back to surfing the internet after he finished his mac and cheese.

At about 3 minutes past 4pm, someone knocked on the door of Jamie's little hut. He then placed his phone down to investigate, knowing it would likely be those guys. Sure enough upon opening the door, 2 of the guys immediately grabbed him by his arms, and dragged him away from the hut. Jamie tried to escape by both yelling and squirming around, but nothing worked. The 2 guys then held Jamie to the ground while the other guy walked out of nowhere towards him. He then started pulling his pants and T-shirt off, leaving him exposed in just his white briefs. His arms and legs were then tied up for the guys to tow him to his place.

The guys then carried Jamie to the first event beside the barn. They then placed him in a wheelbarrow; the one they used earlier that morning. Therefore, Jamie's bottom was stuck to the leftover molasses which was very sticky, and was exactly what the guys wanted to happen. Feeling a bit merciful to Jamie, Daven decided to bring back the goggles from the morning, and let Jamie wear it. Luke then grabbed about 2 5-gallon buckets. One was full of blended old stinking rotten fruits while another was filled with old reeking chicken lard. Luke then handed Brendan and Daven a bucket each. Jamie was about to be reeking awful smells for the rest of the day.

First off, Daven reached his gloved hand into the bucket, and fished out 2 rotten apples. He then lifted up Jamie's underwear waistband at the front before releasing the waistband, causing a snap. The front of Jamie's white briefs now started appearing a little brown from the rotten juice of the apple. Since that was still not enough for Daven, he then decided to mash the apples with his hands, creating a gooey apple paste inside of Jamie's underpants which was very uncomfortable for Jamie. To finish off his bucket, Daven then slowly poured the rotten fruit juice onto Jamie's face as he shook his face around, resisting it. His blonde hair started having a dark brown tint from the rotten juice, and the wheel barrow was starting to fill up. The sediments could easily be seen clinging to his hair and arms while the juice was soaking his entire upper body. After half of the bucket was gone, Daven then poured the rest onto Jamie's body and legs which it pooled around his crotch, and submerged his underwear. Of course, Jamie gagged vigorously after an unpleasant shower of the nasty fruits, but the mac and cheese from lunch was still in his belly.

Next up, the rancid lard. Normally, chicken lard would have a white-ish yellow color, but in that bucket it was turning brown. As Brendan was lifting the bucket up, a few flies took off, indicating how stinky it could be. With no sign of warning, a tidal wave of nasty lard was poured onto Jamie's face, covering it in the light brown creamy slope as the rest slowly made their way down his face and onto his upper body, covering it in slop as well. Of course, Jamie shook his head around, and kept resisting which made Brendan continue to pour more and more lard onto his face until it finally ran out. Jamie then took a deep breath from holding his breath under the slop waterfall, only to change to intense gagging from the horrific smell that got into his nose. It took a while for him to stop gagging, but the smell was still there. Jamie was a blind boy sitting in a vat of gunk with his upper body, face, and hair completely covered in the reeking lard. He was already miserable, but it wasn't going to end yet as the wheelbarrow started moving.

The guys the pushed the wheelbarrow into the barn, and poured Jamie from the wheelbarrow into the pig's stall. The landing was a little too hard for Jamie, and the gunk in the wheelbarrow also landed on his head, causing him to gag a bit. Luke then followed in, leaving the other 2 guys outside. He then lifted Jamie up, and threw him into the pig food basin. He was completely covered in pig food which really stinks horribly. Luke then carried Jamie out, and tied his arms to a fence post near by the basin. He then grabbed out a bucket of pig food in a creamy consistency, and splashed it onto Jamie from head to toe. After he was entirely covered in the brown creamy pig's food, Luke then introduced the solid part to Jamie, and entirely covered his upper body with the paste which consisted of leftovers, chopped up corn cobs, rotten carrot, rotten potatoes, you name it. As Jamie could almost be the pigs' food, Luke then poured another bucket of pig's food from the basin onto Jamie's head and body, but it mostly piled up on his crotch and thighs. Luke then shoved some pigs food on the ground into Jamie's underpants which caused it to bulge out more from the stuff in there. The guys then left, leaving Jamie alone in the pig stall. Jamie was alone in his misery with his body covered in pigs food, and sitting on the muddy ground. It could be a few minutes or a couple hours for the guys to release him.

As time passed, the pigs started to get a little curious, and decided to inspect Jamie. They started eating the food out of the piles on his thighs first which was a very tickly experience for him. Now, the pigs were more curious, so they started licking his stomach and legs as well. As more time passed, more joined, and some even licked his chest. Lastly, the pigs started licking his face and hair for the food that was on his body. It was a very miserable experience, but finally, after about 15 minutes, the guys arrived.

Luke was the one who got Jamie out of misery, but put him straight back into the wheelbarrow again. The guys grabbed the hay before sprinkling it onto Jamie. They then wheeled the wheelbarrow out of the barn. This time, they were headed to the manure pond, and Jamie was very scared. The guys stopped the wheelbarrow at the edge of the pond, and untied his arms and legs as they got there. Suddenly, the guys dumped Jamie straight in the head first while he was in shock, so he screamed very loudly. Moments later, Jamie then emerged from the manure with his body turned into a greenish brown tint, and he was very stinky. After surfacing, Jamie splashed around perplexedly from disgust as he gagged and gagged. A few moments later, he was able to get himself back together, and started climbing up. Brendan then decided to have a little more fun before it was over for the day, so he grabbed out a hidden pie before smashing it onto Jamie's face. Well, what's better than having a sticky and stinky face? The guys then guided him into a plastic box where he would be transported right to his bathroom. Along the way, Daven took off Jamie's goggles, and kept it for next time. After they reached the bathroom, the guys then lined the floor with cardboard before dumping Jamie out of the box. After delivering the package, the guys took the box and left, leaving Jamie to clean the stinky mess off of him.

The first thing he did was stepping into the shower, and picking the mashed apple and pig's food out of his underwear. He then quickly turn on the water to wash off the stinking substances. The actual slop came off pretty easily, although it left green and brown stains on his underpants. It also took a while for bits in his hair to come off, but that wasn't the worst part. The worst part was the smell which took him about 5 rounds of washing with soap for it to even go down a bit. That was when he realized he was going to be reeking the smell for the rest of the day. After about 20 minutes of rewashing himself, the smell had gone down to a reasonable level, so Jamie finally hopped out the shower. He then took off his underwear to see that while the outside had a greenish brown tint from the manure, the inside was also stained brown from the rotten fruits. He then hung his underwear until they were dry, but noticed the pair from the morning was gone which he figured wasn't a big deal as they were already ruined. He then wrapped himself in his towel, and went out of the bathroom to change clothes. Upon opening the closet, he saw the usual clothes he would be given; a pair of white briefs, a blue T-shirt, and a pair of brown shorts like usual. He then put on his clothes before getting on his phone.

At about half past 6, his dinner was delivered via a chute, and consisted of some soup and some garlic bread. There was also a note which he quickly opened, and it read, "Good night, Jamie. See you tomorrow.". He thought it was very sweet, and didn't take it into consideration. He then enjoyed his dinner, and surfed the internet afterwards. At about 9pm, he was feeling very tired, but he really wanted to try sleeping half naked again. Therefore, he took off his shirt and shorts, and went to bed in just his white briefs. He then turned off the lights, snuck himself under the blanket, and hoped for a sweet dream, although that might not be the case when he woke up...

End of Chapter 3 of 8