#2 - Where Am I!?

Start from the beginning

As the cold and soaking wet Jamie was laying in the puddle of muddy water, Daven then took out a pair of swimming goggles which had a very dark blue, almost black flat rubber strap, and some green bits near the clear eye cover. Jamie thought it was near identical to his goggles at home, but the thing was, that was actually it. Daven then wore it on Jamie's head to spare his eyes from what was about to happen.

As Jamie braced for the next event, each guy grabbed a 5-gallon bucket, and held it right above Jamie. Buckets load of mud then cascaded down onto every part of him which turned him completely brown. Bits of dirt got into his hair, got stuck on his body, and some even made it into his underwear. Jamie was completely covered in that brown creamy mud, and couldn't see a thing through his goggles. As Jamie was laying in a puddle of mud, he could hear footsteps walking around him, and grabbing the next item.

Suddenly, a gush of cold runny liquid was then poured onto Jamie's face. It was white, and when he tasted some, it tasted like milk, although very sour and spoiled. As he felt the rest of the spoiled milk and its chunk flowing onto his body, he kept his mouth shut because who would like to taste some sour spoiled milk? The disgusting chunks then flopped onto him which almost made him gagged. Overall, the spoiled milk was horrible. The only good side to getting a shower with spoiled milk was the fact that it helped clean his goggles a bit.

As Jamie waited there in his puddle, Brendan then grabbed out a bucket of raw eggs. He then shook it up a little, and poured those slimy eggs right onto Jamie's face. As the slimy eggs hit Jamie's face, he kept his mouth shut, not wanting to swallow a raw egg. After his brother's head was slimy enough, Brendan then helped make the eggs make their way down Jamie, covering all parts of him. As Jamie thought that was all, Daven then surprised him with a dozen eggs to his horror. He then started smashing the eggs on his head, body, and legs; pretty much where he wanted to. He then reserved the last egg for something special. He lifted up the front side of his little brother's underwear waistband before crumbling the eggs in the underwear, and closing it up. A clear disgusted face could be seen on Jamie's as he could feel the slimy yolk rolling around in his underpants, and the bits of egg shells in there too. Let's just say, the rest of the way there was going to be a really uncomfortable and miserable time for him.

Up next for slimy Jamie, flour. The 3 guys then menacingly walked towards Jamie, each with a bag of flour in hand. Brendan then walked beside his little brother's head with his bags of flour in hand before lowering himself down. Jamie then looked over to his side, took a hard gulp before closing his eyes and mouth shut. Just then, Brendan began to feed the flours onto his face, forming a huge mountain. As Jamie could only shut his mouth and nose for so long, he tried to get the flour out of his face by shaking his head side to side. It kind of helped, but then, a huge mountain of flour formed on either side of his head. Not ideal. After what felt like an eternity, the flour finally ran out, and Jamie could finally breathe again. He coughed a couple times, and even sneezed from the flour getting everywhere on his face. Also, the flour also got stuck to the eggs which made it stick really hard to his face and goggles which he couldn't see. Luckily the next part wouldn't be as painful as he would only get a dusting of flour on the rest of his body. Still, it felt both freakishly slimy and dusty for him at the same time.

In order to make a chocolate cake, you need some chocolate powder. Therefore, Daven went and grabbed a jar of instant chocolate before dusting him evenly with it. Jamie immediately started turning from ghost white to muddy brown. The chocolate powder also started dissolving into the spoiled milk on his skin which created a sticky layer which was very yucky for him. Well, that was a bit of decoration, so nothing much here.

Next up, the element of sweetness, namely the molasses. As it was the last thing left in the wheelbarrow and also the most, the guys decided to empty 10 gallons of the molasses into the wheelbarrow which filled it half way with the sticky dark brown substance. The remaining 2 gallons were then held on by Daven as he slowly approached Jamie. Just like the flour, the molasses were forcefully being fed down his face and hair which slowly turned him brown and sticky as the liquid was making its way through his face. Slowly, his face was getting covered with the sticky substance, and not long after, his entire face was covered in the sticky molasses. After the first thought wave of molasses was over, Jamie panted, and breathed through his mouth. The guys liked it, so they decided to let him get his breathers. After that, the second wave was released, and was far quicker than the first one. Moments after, Jamie's molass-covered head would be floating in a puddle of molasses. After the second wave was over, it was time for the finale. 3 guys then helped each other to push the wheelbarrow towards the disgusting puddle. They then lifted the handle, and sent a gushing wave of molasses down towards Jamie. Immediately after he was bombarded with the molasses, his entire body had turned very sticky and brown. It was also very yucky for Jamie to lay down in that puddle of disgusting stuff.

After hearing the guys walk away for a second, Jamie thought that was everything, but another one was waiting. The guys then returned each with 2 cream pies. Brendan, who was the one seeking revenge, came first, and smashed a pie right on top of his brother's face, plus another on his head. Luke then came with his 2 pies, and gave Jamie a pie sandwich on either side of his head. Jamie now couldn't see nor hear, and it was now Daven's turn. Seeing that Jamie's face was absolutely covered, he decided to go for a different target. Daven first lifted up Jamie's bottom before inserting a pie under it. He then smashed the second pie on top of Jamie's underwear. Of course, it hurt him a bit, and it sent him into a sudden shock which was why a scream followed. After messing Jamie up for the morning, the guys decided it was enough for them, so they proceed with the cleaning procedure.

Luke was the one handed with the risky job which was to tie Jamie up. Of course, a bit of gunk got on his hands and arms, but eventually, all 4 of Jamie's limbs were tied up. The guys then laid out a sheet of cardboard, and lifted Jamie onto it. Funny enough, the tin plate on Jamie's butt was still stuck to the pie which was a hilarious sight, although it fell just moments later. Still, it was hilarious white it lasted. Seeing that Jamie was really resisting the guys on the moving process, Brendan decided to bend down, grab a handful of mud and gunk on the ground before shoving it down the back of Jamie's underwear. He sure regretted it as the sloppy gunk and the slimy egg were rolling around in his mucky underpants.

The guys then drag the cardboard along with Jamie towards a lonely brick hut. They then opened the door, sent the sticky and blind Jamie into the bathroom, untied him, and left. As Jamie was laying there, waiting for the sound of the door slamming shut, the guys finally left Jamie alone. After moments of making sure the guys had already been away, Jamie finally took his goggles off, and found himself in a pretty well-furnished bathroom. He then looked around to see himself in a very sticky state. As he took a peek in his underwear, he saw that the yolk had splattered everywhere, and some of the molasses were seeking in. Disgusted, he immediately released his underwear waistband which caused a loud snap before he walked into the shower. He then took off his underwear to reveal a huge slop of dirt and other gunk flopped out of the back of his underwear. He then took a really long shower to ensure the sticky molasses and the reeking smell of the spoiled milk got off of him. After a good 15 minutes of shower, he was finally done, and grabbed a towel to dry himself off. He then put on his towel, and went out the bathroom to investigate the hut.

Upon exiting the bedroom, he saw a pretty well-furnished bedroom with a bed, a wardrobe, and a desk. Still, it wasn't very spacious; just as big as his bedroom at home, but that was all he needed from the hell he had gone through. As he opened the wardrobe, he saw a pair of white briefs, a blue T-shirt, and a pair of brown shorts. He then grabbed his clothes, and started wearing them. Upon wearing one of the white briefs he chose, he discovered that it fitted him perfectly. The same theme also continued with the T-shirt and shorts which made him a little sceptical. Still, wearing clothes that fit him was very comfortable. The only thing was Jamie was very hungry. Luckily, he saw a sandwich on the desk, with the phrase 'For Jamie' clearly written on it which added another layer of mystery to how they knew his identity. Still, from a hell of the morning, it was nice having a delicious breakfast, and a cosy place to stay. The bad thing was, this was just the beginning...

End of Chapter 2 of 8