Nate seems taken by Journey quite seriously that left us all a bit surprised. But it felt good to have all my friends sit around comfortably with each other.

My eyes found Arden’s accidently and I must have stared at him for more than the required seconds as he cocked his right brow at me questioningly.

I shook my head at him and looked at my other friends. We discussed our schedules, and it was relieving to know that I have sort of few classes with my friends in common except my anatomy and rehabilitation classes that are going simultaneously with my other course.

Nate and Sam chose a business program and Journey chose arts and literature. Arden, mechanical engineering and me, MD in rehabilitation.

Neither of them are in the SSP course with me except Arden. Our course schedules are made in a way to accomadate the duel course opters so that we could juggle between both with ease.

I think it will get pretty hectic in the later sessions but for now I am at peace. Trying all the courses I wanted to and not leaving a scope for regret.

We finished our order and walked out of the dinner together. Arden tried asking me why I had been looking at him to which I replied to him honestly, I truly didn’t know why I got lost looking at his eyes.

I waved my goodbye to the guys and hi-fied Arden before I walked back to my dorm with Journey. I was extremely tired after the full day of never-ending activities, so me and my roomie laid down on her bed while talking.

Not so surprisingly, Journey found Nate cute, which gave me a chance to tease her never endingly before she asked me about Arden in question with a smirk that yelled trouble.

“We are just best friends.” I declared to her with finality.

“For now…. You never know what happens after…just keep your options open that’s what I am saying.” She winked at me.

I threw a pillow after listening at the last line. “Nope… not happening….ever.”
I settled down comfortably on the bed, and we both fell asleep while talking, landing into our dreamland.

A life from the world apart,
Arose some perceptions within heart,
A possibility disregarded like a flame- flower,
Cultivating its roots inside the corner of cerebral.

I woke up feeling irritated at my memory as I tried remembering the scene from my dream. It was like I could feel the familiar yet warm feeling blossoming in my heart, yet I couldn’t recollect the exact things that happened in my sleep.

I closed my eyes and rested my head against the headboard to recollect those few moments from my memory.

I was walking along the corridor trying to escape the eyes of students and professor so that I could just bunk this one last lecture as I had no interest in studying that boring subject after break when I was getting too sleepy to give a damn about anything.

I was suddenly grabbed to the alley between the classes and the sports room by a strong hand gripping my wrist. A veiny hand covered my mouth to stop me from screaming.

I looked up in those familiar eyes of my captivator, and he grinned at me while telling me to be quiet.

I exhaled a huge air as he removed his hand and we made a run from the alley and into a secret garden behind some meadow near the well where we sat down, trying to be careful not to get caught trespassing.

We both chuckled as we fooled the security and our professors and managed to find our secret place all in that one run.

We calmed our racing heart and sat down against the wall that separated us from the outer world with our legs spread out in front of us and a miniscule space between us.