Alastor

It's a lot quieter when I look up. The chair is still in the same position, but Brandon, Ed and Drew are gone. Upstairs I can hear Ed yelling for Lorraine. She looks at me and I know she doesn't want to leave and I don't want her to either.

My whole body hurts. The cabinet is laying over my lower body and I can't move. I groan in pain when Lorraine tries to lift it, but she's just not strong enough. "I'm sorry, Ivory." she says softly. "I'm so sorry."

"No, Lorraine!" I scream from the top of my lungs when she rushes up the stairs. I don't want her to leave me, I don't want to be alone again. The all too well known panic settles in my stomach and I can't do a single thing about it.

And I know I can shout all I want, they won't react. The basement door slams again and I move under the cabinet. This time I scream not because of fear, but because of pain.

I scream again when the basement door opens, but then I hear footsteps. When I look up I face Drew. He looks less scared than I am, but the fear is still written over his face. "It'll be okay, I'll free you." he says when he looks into my crying eyes. I know he wants to calm me, but I also know it won't work.

He scans the cabinet for a short while and then looks at me. "Okay, as soon as I lift it, get away. Okay?" he says. "Understood." I say while nodding.

I whimper in pain when he lifts the cabinet, but quickly do as he told me and crawl away from it. As soon as I'm out of reach he drops it again. He's panting heavily while looking at me. "Can you stand up?"

I look down to my left leg and then back up at him. "I can try." I say. I pull the long nightgown I'm wearing up a little and see my knee already swollen. Drew lets out a frustrated breath. "We'll get you upstairs, somehow." he says.

I know we don't have a lot of time. Lorraine and Ed are alone with the demon right now because Drew is here to help me. "No, you go." I say. "Help Lorriane and Ed, I'll manage to get up there on my own. It's not even that bad."

"Ivory... Lorraine told me not to leave you alone. I can't just go." he says, his face clearly showing the conflict inside him.

"And I'm telling you, you can leave me alone. Now go." I say and to my surprise he actually listens.

I'm alone again, already regretting sending Drew away. "Pain only reminds you you're still alive." I mutter to myself. "Or some shit." I add before I try to put weight on my leg. I almost scream in pain, but quickly press my hand over my mouth. So walking is not an option.

I don't have that much arm strength, but it's my last option now. First I crawl over to the stairs and then I push myself over every single step. It's incredibly exhausting, but I make it towards the door.

"Alastor!" I hear Ed yell when I close the basement door and lean against the wall next to it. "By the power of God, I condemn you back to hell!" he roars. I crawl towards the living room where I hear the voices coming from. As soon as I reach the door Lorraine spots me and rushes to my side.

We all watch as the demon screams and Brandon bents over to disgorge a disgusting substance in a bloody color. It's so disgusting I feel sick. Then he looks up, he looks drained, but finally like himself again.