How to prank your brother

Regulus was furious. He, Barty, Evan and Dorcas where covered in pumpkin juice. Regulus' stupid brother Sirius had the bright idea to prank only his friend group. They had spelled their goblets to spit at them whenever they brought them up to their lips. Honestly, with all that thinking about him, Regulus could think Sirius was obsessed with him or something. They hadn't spoken in ages, the two brothers, but still found ways to communicate with each other, displaying their hatred towards one another. Through pranks and hexes, it was war between the two Black brothers. But before they could get the Gryffindors back, they where out the great hall door.

The entire Slytherin table was laughing at their downfall. Regulus was going to make them pay. The four had to quickly run out to their common room to change.

"They can't get away with this!" Evan told them like it was something that Regulus didn't already know.
"Obviously, Evan. But the question is, how?" Dorcas asked. Regulus thought. There must be some way to get them back. Something that those marauders would never expect. Hm. But what? Regulus was stumped

"Ugh i'm all sticky." Evan said out loud. Regulus watched Barty walk up to Evan from behind and wrap his hands around his waist. Burying his head into his neck.

"But you smell amazing." Barty attempted to cheer him up. Barty and Evan have been together for 3 years now. Regulus thought it was sickeningly sweet, but he didn't have a problem with it like most Slytherins would. He just thought it to be normal. People should be allowed to love whoever they want, shouldn't they? After all, what business what it to anyone else what their sexuality was? Regulus laughed internally. If his parents knew Regulus so much as even conversed with two heterosexuals and a half blood girl, he'd be burnt off the tree along with his stupid brother. Barty, at this point swiped his tongue across Evan's neck as Regulus watched him shiver slightly.

"Eww, you guys. Get a room." Dorcas told them
"What? he tastes amazing too" Barty smiled as Evan's blush grew wider across his face. Barty flipped Evan around and started kissing him all over his face, knowing it was irking both Dorcas and Regulus. But Regulus wasn't thinking about that. Regulus' mind was still on a way to get back his annoying elder brother. "Mm who knew a prank from the filthy Gryffindors would be so useful" Evan giggled. "You know what they said, 'kill em with kindness' " Huh? Kill them with kindness? Hmm. Kindness. Or... how about romance? Regulus smirked. He knew the perfect way to get his brother back.
"I've got it!" Regulus said out loud. His three friends turned to look at him. "You two, stop groping each other, it's disgusting. And Dorcas, you're clean now, you're about to flood the whole common room with that aguamenti spell." Regulus took charge. He found that he had to do that often, but he didn't mind. "So what's the plan, Reg?" Regulus squirmed at the nickname, glaring at Dorcas. "ulus" She added, smirking. Regulus scoffed.
"The plan involves none of you really."
Barty raised an eyebrow "how thrilling." his tone, dripping with sarcasm.
"You guys need to trust me. It will be good." Regulus smirked at the idea playing in his mind.
"Ugh, alright. But can you at least tell us what your plan is, oh master Regulus" Dorcas looked at him, unamused.
"Oh alright, listen. The plan is.."
Oh Sirius would never see this coming.
Poor, James Potter was out to get it.