chapter 6

The clock had already hit 19:00 and the men we're already back from work except for my husband  . The ladies made sure everything with the food was prepared and all I had to do was arrange the dining area for them .with everything in order my mother-in-law and fellow wife sat down and waited for the men to finish taking their showers .

"Is your husband usually home this late?" I looked at my mother in law and shook my head

"No . Kodwa I saw that he had a lot on his plate today ." She nodded as a way to show understanding. My father in law came and not more then ten minutes later his sons followed behind.

"So makwethu should we wait for your husband?" I looked at Sandie's wife and shook my head .

"No cc it's fine . Let's eat he won't mind . I'm pretty sure he'll kill me if he found out I let his parents starve waiting for him . " His parents laughed at this .

"I know I would . How are you comfortable with eating without the head of the house not here " I rolled my eyes at that . Sandile was starting to behave like a child .

"Sandile this is not the sixties . Let's go eat ." his brother Zweli answered and making his way into the dining area.

"Zweli nawe mele ulete umfazi manje like the rest of your brothers " my father in law looked at him expectedly

"Kahle madala ngeke zonke ingane zakho zifane phela haa" we all laughed at him . I was helping the ladies with dishing up the food that was on the table .

"Besengisho nje ndodana ukuthi nawe shada " my father in law continued taunting my brother in law. My husband walked in.

"Sanibona " he came to my said and gave me a forehead kiss .

"Yebo ndodana" I passed my brother in law his plate and watched as my husband excuses himself saying he's going to take a shower .  Once everyone had their plates and was eating, I went to check up on smanga

"Baby" I walked inside the bathroom and found him showering.

"Woza" he beckoned but I disagreed and went to bed . He came out a few minutes later and walked to me . "ubukade uthini emini" he asked while giving me some neck kisses .

"Lutho . Why are you late ?" He removed my clothes

"The receptionist lost the keys . Usangi funa namanje ?" I nodded

"After we eat baby . "

"No we've seen them for the day " he said kissing my lips

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today I woke up thirty minutes later than yesterday and the reason  was because i slept around 03:45 or it could have been around 04:00 all know I know is I barely slept . I woke up took a shower and went downstairs to find everyone already there including my husband .  When he saw me come down he stood up and made a plate for me and gave it to me .

"Thank you baby  " he smiled then kissed my lips .

"Ulale kahle ?" He looked at me eat my food and bit his lip

" Ubuza ngazathi you let me sleep" I rolled my eye and smiled .

"Sawubona makoti " I looked away from smanga and looked at my mother in law .

"Ngiyaxolisa . Sanibona" she smiled and the rest greeted back . "Yebo sawubona mah unjani" I gave her a smile .

"Ngiyaphila cc . Usheshe walala izolo ungadlile . "

"Yah mah ngiyaxolisa ngalokho . uSmanga ube Kade egula ikhanda " she nodded her head then went back to eating

"Ikhanda?" Zweli asked .

"Yebo Zweli ikhanda thula udle ukudla kwakho " smanga looked and him and Zweli laughed .

"Didn't sound like it to me " he whispered but everyone heard him . "Yaz bhuti I'm gonna miss your places once I'm home . "

" MaZwide " I looked at my father in law

"Yebo baba" he looked at me fondly

"Ngiyajabula ikwazi ukuthi sengizoba thola abazukhulu maduze " the shock I felt must have probably been on my face as well because everyone laughed so loud.

"Baba!"

"Sandile ! Hawu yini inkinga ngoba nawe unayo ingane ?"  Sandile looked down and didn't answer . For some reason this conversation made me look at his wife and my oh my was she not red from all this talk . I felt smanga's hand squeezing my thigh and I looked at him and he shook his head as in warning for to stop looking at her .

"uQinisile babakaSandile . Smanga and MaZwide must give us a child manje " I ignored my mother in law's voice and used my hand to pinch Smanga's hand.  He looked at me and clenched his jaw as a way to show that he is running out of patience.

"MaZwide khuzeka" he whispered for only my ears to hear .  He  kissed the side of my head then listened to his father speak .

"Kanti futhi manje iskhati sengane eyesibili  Sandile" I felt my husband freeze and I froze with him .

"Baba. One child is more than enough for me . Especially since he is a boy . Angisandingi ngabe manje . " I found myself releasing a breath from hearing him say that . I looked up to my husband then tapped his leg to let him know that he must get going .

"Smanga uzoba late ashambe manje . " He stood and said goodbye to everybody else. The walk to his car was silent . We were both stuck in our thoughts . " Smanga what happens whe-" he cut me of

"It won't . I won't let it get to that . I'm yours and yours alone . The only children I will father from now on are yours MaZwide . "I nodded my head kissed him then watched him get inside the car .

Why do I feel a Storm coming

Not edited

I hope you enjoy and please don't mind the errors 

To everyone new welcome Kwa MaZwide