chapter 4

It had been two days since the family came and they were still here . They planned on living on Wednesday night because they were enjoying they're stay in our home . It made me feel good to know that my house was already a home to them and not just for my husband and I.

Bhuti Sandile was still very much mean and rude towards me . Everytime I got some love from Smanga he would  make some indirect comments about us . He made sure that we understood that he doesn't like and our relationship , which was funny since he didn't have a problem with it at first .

Monday morning meant people had to go to work. My in laws still didn't know anything about me working let alone owning a business. This meant that until they left I would to stay at home . Smanga wasn't very pleased about this because he felt that I was his wife and if he had no problem with me working then no one should , but I had to shut it down quick because it would create conflict in the family since wives in the Mazibuko family weren't allowed to work extended family included.

During our stay in our apartment my morning routine was to wake up, bath , dress , make breakfast , prepare Smanga's outfit , wake Smanga up and finally leave for work . But all this had to change for three days and I didn't like . I had finished making breakfast for everyone and decided to go check if my husband was done with everything  . I excused myself from bhuti Zweli who was already eating because he had a lot to do today .I felt myself bump into someone and when I looked up I saw Sandile's wife

"Sorry ! Good morning"

"Good morning. Are you going to wake your husband up ? " She smiled at me with a knowing look which made me laugh in response

" Yes and no . He's already awake I just need to check if he is done . Bhuti zweli is already eating in the kitchen he said he had a meeting with management today so he be early at work . "

"Oh okay then let me not waste your time " she quickly moved to the kitchen. Entering our room I saw my husband already putting on his tie .

"Sthandwa Sam " he pulled me closer to him and pecked my lips .

"Baby" I pecked his lips once more .

"Yaz baby . You can still go to work you don't have to stop just cause my family is here I can handle them . "  He looked into my eyes making me shy my eyes away from his .

"I Know baby but it's not right . Every single wife in your family is a housewife why should I be the special one ? I don't want to break the rules . " He sighed then pecked my lips again .

"Oh really . So you can listen to rules you just choose to not listen to me " we laughed at that . " Woza I don't want to be late . " I took his briefcase for him and held it for him . When we made it to the kitchen I poured sugar on his soft porridge then gave it to him . "Thank you . Baba uyaphi early kanje ?" My father in law looked up but didn't answer . " Baba aren't you supposed to be taking retirement? " We laughed when my father in law shook his head at his son .

"Yaz Smanga I chose to ignore you for reason kodwa uya qhubeka . Phuma Kimi tuu. " My mother in law looked at her husband then smiled while we laughed . My mother in law loved saying phuma Kimi so my father in law was teasing her in a way .

"Ai Cha ngizothula ngathi angikho " she smiled .

"Ai keh sengiyahamba mina angifuni ukuba late . " Smanga stood up and I stood up with him . "Nisaleni kahle " I kept walking behind him till he reached his car . He took his briefcase and put it on the passenger sit then turned to me . "Uzoba kahle ? " His face held a look of worry

"Ngiyacabanga . And if I'm not I'll be sure to call you . " He pulled me closer to his body hugging  me.

"Hmm . Ngiyak'thanda  ngo thando lakwa love " I laughed unto his chest then pulled him down for a kiss .

"Nam baby . don't go  .  " I pulled him closer to me .

"Hawu baby . Ngeke ngikwazi uyazi nawe . You'll be okay my love trust in the process. " He pecked my lips then entered his car leaving me standing in the driveway . What do housewives do ? Or maybe I could just take my laptop and work from home?

"MaZwide ! Woza phela . " My mother in law called out to me pulling me away from my trance .

"Yebow mah" I walked inside the kitchen to find Sandile, his wife , baba and mama

"Hawu mfazi . Are you always this sad when your husband goes for work ? "  My mother in law looked at me teasingly.

"Cha! " I looked away from them .

"Hehe ai mfazi you two amaze me yaz . I was watching you phela I saw how you were holding each other. "

"Ai mah we're not interested in hearing all that . Baba let's leave before we get late " Sandile stood up and pecked his wife's forehead before marching out the kitchen . My father  in law soon followed after him . I quickly took all the bowls from the kitchen island and put them on the dish washer

"So you have a dish washer? Must be nice hey . Mina nje Mazibuko would never allow me to have that angathi ngiye Vila . " Sandile's wife laughed slightly.  "You have the loving brother " she smiled at me .

"Thank you . But when it comes to household appliances Smanga barely had a say that why ." She nodded her head .

" I don't blame you for dishwasher . Dishes are to much ai especially for us new generation makotis" we both laughed at that  " I might ask for some money to buy one " we laughed at that .

"HAIBO. How do you say that infront of your mother in law ? Amavila nje " she laughed then shook her head and we joined her . " Today we'll bond . What should we do ladies .? " sandile's wife answered her and they kept on talking . For some reason I couldn't get out of my head how she had to ask her husband for money to do things . Things like these made me feel greatful for my husband.

"Kodwa around 11:30 ngizohamba cause I just saw that I've been so focused on you guys I forgot to make my husband lunch. " They nodded their heads

"As long as my son is fed " we laughed and continued planning our day .

Not edited

It's been long I hope you guys enjoy this chapter