Sex toys?!

I looked up these toys on my laptop,they are sex toys
Sex? As a clueless 13 year old this obviously caught my attention since I was given them as a birthday gift and I wanted to use them duh.even if I didn't know what they are.

I search up sex on my laptop and so many pictures and videos pop up i watch them confused the ones with naked girl didn't really interest me soo much but the boy one did there were two boys kissing I got that but they were kissing eachothers neck with their teeth they were bruising eachother!why isn't that boy yelling that must of hurt and he is just moaning in pleasure?? How is that pleasurable!

I search up more things There was so many videos with boys making out

(ofc cause he is gay asf😒)

They were bruising eachother and I guess it feels good to them weird....

(Cough*won't be saying that later*cough omg who said that😱)

Then the guy was spreading his legs and his bf put some liquid on his hand I'm guessing the one I got in my present and shoved his finger into his bf hole?!
What the hell! The guy was just moaning what is even happening 😭.

Next thing his dick Is in his bf hole .What is even happening!im now traumatise but I guess I knowwhat sex is now wow lucky me😒

That didn't tell me what to do with these sex toys tho

I searched up how to use them

I found out what all the things are and how to use them and damn eho knew vibraters are tortured pleasure in sex well for sex with two people but I'm b mysek so I guess I'll be fine

I started with the dick looking thing.

Its a fake dick apprently and your meant to put it in your...thingy(shove it up you ass/hole😗)

...do i want to do this i mean i already figured what sex is so may as well get an idea of what it feels like.

I pulled my pants down very and i mean VERY nervous and embarrassed .

I got the fake dick out,I was blushing already I lined it up with my hole slowly pushing it inside of me It was quite big "Mm~"it was 5 inches in me it hurt but it feel so good~

I stopped at 5-6 inches I don't really know what I was doing so I started moving it around.
"Ahh~"I paused what was that sound. I paused from embarrassment ,a blushing mess.

I continued moving it around and god it felt so good~

I pushed it up more till I let out a loud moan
"AaAh~!!"
I must of hit my prostate and oh~ it felt so good I kept thrusting adding more and more pressure against it . I felt my dick get hard I started jerking it off stroking it slow then picking up the pace going faster and faster.
I couldn't stop it was so heavenly, i was beat red heat radiating off me and non stop moans.
"Ugghh~ MmHh~ OHhhH~ KacchanN~ -"I stopped instantly
"Wha-what" did I just moan kacchan's name ,honestly I thought I couldn't turn more red but god I felt my face start burning as if it the skin on it would melt off .

Aahhh! I just moaned kacchan aahhh! what's happening,the more I thought of it the more pictures appeared in my mind of kacchan and me!

His ruby eyes darkening high on lust as he was biting down on my neck pulling my hair while thrusting his big dick in me while I moan his name as tears pickling into my eye
Begging him to go faster but listening isn't his favourite thing so he would punish me for thinking I can tell him to go faster but it is pleasure so he would listen but he is such a jerk and mean to me so he would get mad cause he doesn't like being told what to do.... but he would punish me how tho how would you punish some in sex??

(Aint no way this guy is mumbling in his situation right now why is he thinking aboyt this😭😭😭)

How would kacchan punish me?
I turn my head to the vibrater and my face died my face was painted with rose paint
Uwahhhh kacchan wouldn't do that what am I thinking ....he isn't even gay and he hates me

I mean why else would he bully me and make fun of me and ruin my life at school.

That ruined my mood real quick but I should enjoy myself right now

Whatever...

I pushed the fake dick hard against my prostate repeatedly faster and harder
Moaning loud and shamelessly
"Ughh~Kacchan~MmH~oH~~ Katsuki~ ohhh~Harder~~ uGh~AHh-"I was cut off from my sore red dick splattering cum giving a sweet relief i took the fake dick out giving me an empty feeling inside as if my source of warmth had dissappeared. I wanted more.

I needed more...

I looked at the cock ring in the box.

My face blushed at the thought of Kacchan putting it on me as a punishment putting the vibration on, seeing my vulnerable self begging him to turn its vibration higher so i can actually cum ,to forgive me for what ever I did that pissed him off mindlessly not having control of what im even saying,thinking,wanting
Just wanted him to continue to fuck the life outta me

I grab the cock ring putting it on vibration 9.
"AhHHh~~OH GoD~ MmH~
KACcHan~~ WaHha~MmmmMh~ KasuKI~~ LoRd~~mPhm~"
I was already near my climax I could felt my thighs shaking my legs had a sharp pain but I was too occupied to notice it.i pushed one of the vibrater bud into my hole putting it on 6 "WAHH~~ MMH~ AHH~"

It felt amazing but the bud kept falling out so i put in the fake dick shoving it to my prostate instantly the vibration and pressure against my prostate made me cum but even after cumming twice I wanted more the pleasure was so good I refuse to take it out so I'll just leave it in me, moaning loud asf,

"KACCHAN~~OHHH~ KASUKI~MMHH~MORE~IM YOURS~YOURS~ AHH~FUCK ME~"

I cum again, damn I'm a slut...
Ugh it felt so good~ but it was getting late it was 7pm?! What so fast !I took the fake dick out "hsss~"my hole was sore asf the vibrater fell out as I pulled the fake dick out I took the cock ring out aswell my body already misses the sensation of pleasure taking over me but right now I didn't have time.

I put everything into the box and stood up instantly thats when
I fell back to the ground hitting my butt on the floor "OWW"i yelled then I realised that I had came 3 times ....obviously my legs wouldn't be working with the amount of pressure i just gave myself.I needed to clean up and I had school tomorrow!SHIT.
I frantically looked around my room before spotting the pain killers on my desk I crawled over to them and took them.I felt my legs numb up so I got up and cleaned up everything took a shower and fell on my bed.

Then I thought of when I was crawling to the pills I could of also been crawling to suck kacchans big dic-

Yall know what he dreamt about last night~..
______________________________
ALRIGHT DEKU CALM DOWN U HORNY FUCK AND GO TO BED.Im crying gonna kms. anyways I traumatise myself making this so ye anyways hope yall enjoyed I'll make something soon
GIMME IDEAS ON WHAT TO DO AND COMMENT it. Also tell me IF I should make kinky smut ~ with Bakuhoe and stripdoriya.Byeeeeee♡