Demons

"Even if it's a vain dream, stay like this a little longer, yeah~~"

  House of Cards - BTS

________________________________________________________________________________

"What?"

"I knew you would act like this."

"Why? There are so many employees in the department who can be a better mentor and a better senior. Why me?"

"Seokjin said if you become my mentor, I can easily cope with the environment and even improve a lot." Taehyung said with a little pout.

"Well, I can't become your mentor or put up with you for a whole ass year. You know what happened between us in the past and yet you are so chill about everything. Oh, and I want a full explanation about why you left and where you left to."

Taehyung frowned at the sudden mention of his leave.

1 minute

2 minute

Nothing. Just silence. For minutes and minutes. No communication between the two. Just the awkward atmosphere flying around the air. Just the silence.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have mentioned about that. You-"

"No. I'm sorry. It's my fault that I can't properly, or even just explain why I left. It's just that you'll come to hate me an-"

"Hey. I'm never gonna hate you. I could've done that when you left. I thought you would assume that I can never hate you.."

Taehyung felt something he couldn't explain when she said that. And if he was to explain it, he would just describe it as 'what I felt for the first time again in 10 years'.

 He really has been numb for all women ever since he left for the States. Girls pile up wherever he used to go because of his looks and they would ask him to go out with them after literal two weeks of talking. This would make him sick to the bones. Maybe he was waiting for her. Maybe he never had her out of his mind. Maybe she was all he thought about. That's what he wants her to know. That he would've never left her if it wasn't for those demons, that he would've loved to come back for her if it wasn't for them, that he wants to tell her everything and rest at once he's so scared, so scared that it will make her more distant from him. He wants to tell her all his worries but he doesn't want to bombard her with his own problems too. What if the life she's in is already stressful enough? What if she had already moved on?

"Taehyung?"

"Y-Yes? what were you saying?"

"I wasn't saying anything actually. I just wanted to get your attention. Also, we'll discuss about the mentor thing at the office tomorrow."

"But tomorrow is Saturday."

"Right. We'll just see what Seokjin will say about it on Monday."

"Do you really hate the fact that I'll be working with you?"

"Absolutely. But it seems like I can't do anything about it so I'll just ask him to shorten the time I have to be your mentor."

"Oh." Taehyung was taken aback by the fact that she actually hates working with him. They were high school sweethearts after all.

"So, how's Yoongi? I mean I've never seen him after you left so I assumed he left with you. right?"

"Yeah, i guess it was just that predictable." Taehyung lied.

"What about your parents?"

"uhh.. about that... they're doing great." Taehyung lied, again.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This one's kind of a short update, but what do ya'll think he's lying about? leave your theories in the comments🙏

been getting kinda bias-wrecked by jimin latelyyy 

Tomorrow's Hobi day😁😁 Happy early birthday our sunshine it's been real rainy ever since you left.