SPEND THE DAY W/ KALANI.!!

Start from the beginning

"Here I come!!" Momma Brown said from the other side of the door, making Kalani put her foot back on the floor.

When momma Brown saw Kalani with plates in her hands, she started smiling. "Awwww, the twins got you cooking" Momma Brown said as she grabbed a plate from Kalani.

Kalani mugged her mom and jerked her head back. "They don't have me cooking, they told me they could cook so I let them make breakfast."

Momma Brown hummed and nodded her head slowly. "Well tell them I said thank you." Momma Brown said while taking a plate.

Kalani nodded her head and gave her a thumbs up. Walking down the hall to get to Sassy's room.

Knocking on the door three times before Sassy opened it. "Thank youuuuu," Sassy said before she continued. "I was finna go make me some noodles."

Kalani laughed and said 'you welcome' before walking back downstairs to grab her plate.

"Y'all finna stay down here?" Kalani asked the twins making them nod their heads. Kalani went into her room and put on The Princess and The Frog.

Fifteen minutes has passed and Trin busted in Kalani's room and jumped on her bed. "Your man and his brother are doing too much."

“What they do?” Kalani asked as she got off the bed. Trin smiled before answering, "They're interrupting my show, I can't finish watching Rugrats." Kalani laughed.

"Why you ain't lock your door?" Kalani asked as she opened her door and made her way downstairs with Trin following her.

"Because they're not bothering you, so I'm gonna slowly lead them to you." Trin said as she jumped onto the countertop.

Kalani only side-eyed her and started running dishwater. "Who you battling tomorrow?"

Trin shrugged her shoulders and hopped off the counter. "Ion know, who you supposed to be battling for your next battle?"

"It's supposed to be me and Nai versus the two black beetles that don't belong here." Kalani said as she finished the dishes.

"Kalani, Demarion taking some of your candy!!" Demauri yelled from upstairs making Kalani and Trin run upstairs.

"Demarion bro, you just ate like thirty minutes ago, get your fat ass out of my room." Kalani said as she pushed him out the room.

Demauri took notice how Kalani only cursed when she was actually mad or talking about something that was exasperating her.

Kalani unpaused the movie and threw the remote on the bed. "I'm finna get in the shower, you can get some candy and a Gatorade." Kalani said as she walked into the bathroom.

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ 𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊 𝖘𝖐𝖎𝖕 ❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦

It was now 4:45 and Momma Brown forced all the kids to go outside and do something. Kalani had touched the grass and tried to go back inside but Momma Brown locked the door and none of the kids had their key.

"We can go to the park since it's only around the corner." Trin said as the others agreed and they started their walk.

It took five minutes before the kids had made it to the park. Kalani and Demauri were on the swings, Trin, Demarion and Sassy were doing the zip line thing, while Tristen was sitting on the bench.

Demauri was scrolling through Instagram while Kalani was actually swinging. "Do a backflip," Demauri said making Kalani scrunch her face up.

"You do a backflip, then I'll do one." Kalani said after she slowed the swing down. Demauri stood up and ran to the grass while Kalani walked.