"She's still injured."

"Right! Sorry!"

"You need to get dressed."

"You took too long!"

"I apologise for that. But I tried to come yesterday!"

"She did, but my god, incompetent fools," Adelaide commented. Akio and Akira saluted the commandos and they returned the salutation before Irmina let them go back to base with Adelaide shutting the door. "I hope you don't mind that I'm the plus one."

"I don't! She's not here alone." Maki exclaimed before she dragged Irmina to her dressing room. Adelaide fixed her uniform and skirt, uncomfortable slightly. Rarely had she worn this uniform. And Irmina was fine with her wearing the trousers but the service woman does not have that, only her.

"So how did you drag here?"

"It's the sex," Adelaide whispered into Aki's ear who was grossed out at her and whacked her arm as hard as the doctor could but the Colonel suffered worse. "No, I think she wants someone to judge people with her."

The Colonel laughed as Akira directed her to their table and she get acquainted with Aki's sons who are very excited to meet another German. Anyone with a military uniform gathered around, getting to know each other.

There are quite a few different countries and branches.

-/-

"This guy is more insufferable than Irmina," Natasha whispered to herself as she helped Stark with some paperwork before Pepper walked in all gracefully and already screaming at Stark. She mostly just watched them as entertainment whenever. The Russian took the time to check her phone. Natasha smiled at the photo of Irmina which she sent it to her a few days back. When she helped her sleep.

It's her home screen now.

Why did I have to fall for you?

"Rushman!"

"Yes, Mr Stark?"

"Can you get the missus out?"

"No! Don't!" Pepper shouted and glared at Tony which is giving Natasha a headache and Pepper noticed that. "Natalie, how about you go take a break?"

"Yes Miss Potts, thank you."

The first thought when she got out of the room was to call Irmina but stopped herself, remembering that Irmina might be very busy with Maki's wedding.

Then her phone pinged and Natasha recognise the ringtone because she had a specific one for Irmina who are the selected few she actually cares for. Irmina sends her a picture of herself amidst the chaos in the dressing room.

You look good in everything.

Irmina send her a couple more pictures, making her laugh at the blurry pictures which showed the chaos. On the other side of the screen, Irmina was smiling even more after noticing that Natasha checked her messages. Tony walked out of the office, seeing Natasha with the biggest he had ever seen her with and noticed a figure in the picture but couldn't make out who it was.

"A lover? Rushman?"

"Perhaps."

Natasha walked away from Stark, hiding her phone away from him. He cannot know she is friends with Irmina because that would ruin her undercover and well, everything goes to shit.

"I'm walking away now."

"Wait!"

"I'm on my lunch break Miss Potts said. I would prefer for you not to disturb me."