A weird day

This story is really short. I didn't wanna get in details. Based on a true story. Love is not my style. Don't you trust me? Read the next story.

This is muy first English story.

Some names and characters have been changed.

-Hey, Judit, here you are, I want you to meet somebody.

-Mmm, ok? I guess -I was not sure about meeting people, I didn't like people.

We walked for about five seconds, 'till we found a girl. I had never seen her, that girl was a complete stranger.

-Well, Judit, she's... -I couldn't ever remember her name.

-Hi -I said, then the girl I met a second before took me by the hand to god knows where.

-I want to present you somebody -well, nobody told that was the day of: meet somebody. Then we walked again, I didn't wanna do that, I was only looking for a place to hide myself from the Geography class-. He's Adam -told me when we arrived, there was a small guy in front of my eyes. He wasn't tall. He wasn't handsome. He was just a human.

-Hi -he said.

-Hi -I repeated, then I left them sayin' that I should go to my class. I never wanted to go class like then.

I went to my classroom. Walking faster than ever before.

-Where were you? -asked me Anna, my friend.

-I met someone.

-Whom?

-I don't remember his name -that was true, I started laughing, that was funny, I met someone and after two minutes I had forgoten his name, those things only happened to me.

But we didn't have classes that day. We should go to practice an event from the school. There was him, there were his friends. There was his ex-girlfriend.

-I knew about you and Adam -she told me.

-What? -I wasn't understanding anything. To the moment, I didn't know about their relation. After that she told me their love story. She had told me about an ex-boyfiend hers but I didn't kow that was him.

That was a weird day, I can't forget it even after more than a year. What started as an ordinary day, finished as a memorable date to me. A Tuesday of November, 2014.

After that day, things weren't the same. His friends, my friends, they weren't insupportable. He tried, and tried again to make me fall. But I couldn't. My heart was too cold. My heart coudln't fall for him, I couldn't fall for him, even when I tried.

-We tried, I tried to meet him 'till my heart feel something. I never told him that. But that doesn't matter, because he didn't stay for me. He went with another girl, a girl worse than I.

He liked me, I didn't like him. I ain't the kind of girl that falls in love. I'm the kind of girl who breaks hearts.

That's why we didn't work as a duo.

But he got tired, and he went away. I can't blame him, I am a terrible person. Go away was the best decision to him.

Well, if that's my best love story, better do not think about the worst one.