Angel Like You

Angel Like You

By AJL

THE PROPOSAL

I am now alone here at the hotel while I'm still thinking what Becky said. Am I ready ?  I mean  everyone want a complete happy family. I was in hesitant when I think of it. Nam approach me while I'm busy thinking.

" Boss everything is ready for the big event that you plan " Nam

" Yah.. Thanks! "

" Boss is everything fine?  seemed like something bothering you. "

" I don't know, Becky called me earlier she said that she's ready to have a family ".

" Well, it is a good news boss , But why are you acting like that? "

" She want to have  baby ! I sigh
" How can I give her a baby?

" Boss para saan pa ang kayaman mo kung hindi mo naman gagamitin? pinoproblima mo masyado ang hindi naman dapat. tsk!! "

" What do you mean?? is there a chance that me and Becky can have our own baby??

" Yes Boss! yan na ang nauuso ngayon noh "

After we talk , I desperately called one of the best doctor that can help us regarding the IVF procedure. I was happy and delighted to found at that it is really possible to have a child even we are both woman.

I give a signal to my team to get ready everything! As I am feeling nervous but part of it was the excitement.
It's now or never ! 5 hours to go before the Proposal will happen.

I invited her parents and other relatives they are all in hotel room. Becky is actually sleeping, she is really tired.
I didn't tell her that I am actually got back in the Philippines

Becky POV

I am sneaking from  my hotel room, everyone thought that I am sleeping there when infact I am actually here at my office because I am preparing my especial proposal to my one and only girl. I am actually preparing it almost a month, but I have to change the preparation because one of the body guard of freen share some secret preparation regarding her plan, I was actually got overwhelmed by it. But you know that I am Becky Armstrong hindi ako papayag na siya na naman ang gagawa ng paraan para I surprise ako. Kaya nag iba ako ng plan. Ang preparation ni Freen ay hinaloan ko ng twist .

Gusto ko this time ako naman ang may gawin para sa kanya. I know her past, she give what she can give.. everything but at the end of her sacrifices she got dumb.. so ayoko naman na ngayon ulit siya naman.

At Subic Matnog
[7:00 pm]
Freen is now walking heading to my room, said by my body guard. I am not actually there , cause I am waiting for her.

"babe?.. are you not gonna come with us.? -- freen

Searching for Becky, she suddenly felt the nervous when she saw a letter. 

Note: You must come or you will regret it someday!

" Fuck!!! Why does have to be like this!!.

Freen run outside the hotel room to look for Becky her body guard  follow her. She is panicking when she saw the note. Everyone is waiting for her thinking that Becky is with her. She was feeling devastated because Becky is nothing to be found. She run faster.toward to the place in the note.

Nakarating na ako sa labas,.nagpalinga linga ngunit wala tlga,..

" Ahhhhrgg!!! she shouted

" Mam ok lang ho ba kayo? " --body guard

" How can I be fine when Becky is not here " ?

Bigla siyang nagtaka dahil sa unti unting pagliwanag ng paligid. Isa Isang nagsibukasan ang mga mumuting ilaw sa bawat sulok at gilid ng beach resort. Pati ang mga tao na inimbitahan ni Freen ay gulat din. Lumapit ang tauhan ni Becky Kay freen. Ma binigay itong sulat, gulat na lumingon si Freen.