Angel Like You ( Chapter 10)

METRO HEALTH HOSPITAL

Everyone is here now, parents of Becky also Irin ..
My Lolo is also here,.he keep.hugging me.

ICU room open
sabay sabay kaming napa tayo!

" Hi kayo po ba ang kamag anak ni Ms. Becky ? " Doctor Lyndon

" Yes, we are.. How is she? " Dad ni Becky

" I'll tell you honestly , there's a chance that she cannot survive the operation but we have to do it to avoid the other complications in her body, she's running out of time. Are you willing to undergo her an operation?  _ doctor Lyndon

" Doc. please do everything for our daughter kahit magkano babayaran namin. " her mother while crying

" We will do everything we can"

The operation will last 8 hours. They started at 8pm.
It was a successful operation, Becky's larenyare happy..

Nasa kwaro na si Becky matapos mag undergo ng operation, I was looking at her face.. her angelic face
I keep on praying everyday na sana magising na siya.
Halos dito na ako natutulog at binabantayan si Becky.
1 month pass....  Becky hasn't still regain and still unconscious

Freen Pov

" Good morning my lovely angel, kumusta kana ? sobrang miss na kita babe! " as I talk to her as if she's awake. I hold her hand then slowly bringing to my face and I kiss it. Biglang gumalaw ang kamay niya! I was surprise! she's awake...she slowly opening her eyes!
I call the doctor, nagmamadali silang pumasok then check Becky. Becky is now awake but she didn't speak.

" All is well, maghintay nalang tayo sa mga susunod na araw kung may pagbabago ba sa vital sign niya.. doctor said

" thank you doc,. I went to Becky then kiss her on her face.

" Who are you ?? " she uttered

" Babe? hey babe! it's me .. I miss you so much."

" Babe ? what the hell am I doing here . Wait !! Where I am.?? Who are you??

" I was really confused with what's happening right now. " naiiyak ako dahil hindi niya ako makilala

It's been 2 weeks since Becky discharge at the hospital, she couldn't remember anything. But I'm not going to give up. I'm thankful that Becky is alive I thought she will leave me.

Becky POv

I am now at my condo ...I couldn't still remember anything. I'm slowly recovering from what happened..they said that I have been involved in a car accident.

"Hey!! wazzup best?? Are you in pain it looks like your your having a hard time? " Irin

" I just wanna know what's going on with me, Bytheway have you seen freen". I ask

At some point of my life even I can't remember freen what is our relationship before.. There is a strange feeling I couldn't explain whenever she was with me.

" Are you looking for me ? " it was freen

"Hmp. Yeah I just wanted to ask you something?..

" Yah sure, Hmp. .what is it? "

" You said that before I lost my memory I was involve in a car accident?.. Why ? What am I doing that time?

" It was .. it was actually my fault. We actually fight before the accident I haven't contacted you for almost 3 weeks because I thought that you we're cheating on me"...

"and then?..."

Freen tell me everything, I was shock at that moment! while I'm still thinking something was came out my mind, I was having a hard time recalling everything then suddenly I feel the ache.. It was my head, I just closed my eyes.. Then I remember....
I remember how did I lost my vision and feel the pain inside my car. ,bigla ako namilipit sa sakit ng ulo ko. I just feel that everything was blurred now.