Angel Like You ( Chapter 3 )

(A beautiful disaster)

Freen Pov

We just finished the general meeting and take a lunch also inside the hall. I just ordered a food for everyone. After the lunch break, I formally adjourn the meeting.
Heng : I must say,.. it would be another successful milestone for you Boss. Congratulations in advance. I cannot wait to see the success of the newly built College University.

Freen: You should congratulate yourself also, thank you for not leaving my company. I know there's other company trying to contact you but you stay with us. Thank you for your loyalty. aw

Heng: Don't mention it boss, beside you help me a lot when there's no one else believing in me. Anyways, before I forget Miss Armstrong our newly appoint General manager message me she will be here later.

Freen : Miss Armstrong?? ( I remember her I think)

Heng : Yes, Miss Becky Armstrong.. Why?

Freen : So she's the Business Manager? Are you sure she can manage it? ( As far as I remember she's the one who I helped at the backstage when she collapse)

Heng : Don't worry boss, I will not approved it if I know she can't. I know her since she is my colleague.

Freen: seemed like you have a crush on her ( feel annoyed)

Heng : Haha , your funny boss. I'll have to go.

Cafeteria
Becky POv

I am on my way at the office of our CEO when suddenly I feel starved and crave for  a milk tea. Buti nalang merong cafeteria Dito sa building nila. I enter inside the cafeteria to order. It's to early pa naman kasi. After ng appointment ko sa clinic dumeritso na Ako Dito sa since hindi Ako naka attend ng General meeting I think the CEO will be mad at me . But I have my reason naman for not attending,even if I want I really can't cause I'm not yet fully recovered that is why I set an appointment to see a doctor but then again NAgkataon na Only morning lang ang available Nang doctor sa clinic na pinuntahan ko.
I am busy scrolling my phone habang hawak q Ang milk tea at saktong hahakbang na sana Ako ng biglang mabunggo Ako ng babae na kakapasok lang din sa cafeteria at tila may kausap sa phone.
Parehas kami nagulat nang magtama Ang mga mata namin. ..

Wait!! She seems familiar to me. ( I said in my mind)
She look at me straight and saw that the milk tea was spilled on my dress.
Huli ko nang napansin na tumilapon Pala sa suot kung dress Ang milk tea.
Oh shitt ! I said in an irrating voice
how can I calm when I don't have an extra clothes thinking that I'll be meeting the CEO of SAROCHA company any minutes now. I can't go to her office like this!

Freen Pov

I was busy talking with my secretary via a phone and I didn't notice that I will bump into someone and I accidentally spilled her milk tea.
I was shock for a moment! again... my heart beat so fast when our eyes meet. ( goshh what the hell is wrong with me)
Wait.. she's the one I bump also last time in the parking area,then she's the one Who collapse backstage during the event and ...

Heng : Boss? Miss Becky? Oh my god! What happened to your dress Miss Becky .

Becky : haisst... Don't ask Heng you've already saw it

Freen : I'm sorry I didn't know your coming outside when I entered inside the cafeteria.

Heng : I think you should change first, I'll bring you in my office.

Freen : What ?! are you serious Heng? She will not come to your office. Go to the nearest boutique and buy a dress so that she can change at my office. I said with an authority.

Becky : No,. I'm fine . I can take care of it.

Freen : I insist don't be so stubborn. Come ! let's go to my office ( I held her hand, we go inside the elevator)