CHAPTER 56-Calm Before the Storm

Start from the beginning

Dolion looked at her.

Sarah: "My sister and I were apart of the United Forces Huntsmen division. one day, I saw the atrocities Union commits first hand. I didn't want to support them anymore so I planned to escape and I told my sister. she reported me to our superior, but.... he didn't want to hear any of it either. he suspected both of us of treason." she explains.

Dolion: "What happened?" he asks.

Sarah: "He killed her. Thinking she was a traitor. My actions got my sister killed. I was saved from death when the Remnant showed up. It was that day, i decided to rebel. to become the thing Union hates. Someone who stands up against their regime. I do this for my sister, to avenger her." she explains.

Dolion: "What's her name?" he asks.

Sarah: "Angela." she said.

Dolion: "Wait, if you betrayed Union once. how the hell did you sneak back in?" he said confusedly.

Sarah chuckles lightly.

Sarah: "I changed my name slightly to avoid suspicion and dyed my hair a different color" she said, while running a hand through her white hair. "and it worked. No one suspected a thing."

Dolion: "Union was fooled that easily?" he asks.

Sarah: "Yep."

Dolion: "what was your original name?" he asks.

Sarah: "Evelyn Ernestine."

Dolion: "So do I call you Evelyn now or?" he asks.

Evelyn: "Evelyn is fine. Sarah was just a fake name, and I'd prefer to be called by my Real name by friends." she said.

Dolion: "wait, friends?" he asks.

Evelyn: "yeah. You seem like a cool guy." she states, smiling at him.

Watching them from afar was Tyler who stood in one of the Osprey's. He turned away and walked further into the Osprey and went into the cockpit. Watching everyone was a bird sitting on a branch. It was a raven.

{Kuo Kuana, Menagerie}

(Y/n) stood outside of Ghira's mansion with a small number of Droids around him. The reconstruction of Kuo Kuana is going well. The cleanup process is going faster than predicted. The Militia has opted to stick around while they tend to Civilians and apprehend the POW's. Twilight was off doing his own thing in private while he contacted the CSIA about the established contact and (Y/n)'s agreement to work together on infiltrating Union and damaging them from within. He stood with his arms crossed as Luna stood beside him. He was watching her levitate items with the Force. Various items float about. Some pebbles and small rocks, a few sticks and even a droid.

Battle Droid: "What is happening!?" he asks in panic.

(Y/n): "Your fine, 1106! Just stand by to be released." he orders humorously.

Battle Droid: "Roger Roger!"

(Y/n) turned his attention back to Luna and got closer.

(Y/n): "Give it a little push." he whispers.

She nodded with her eyes closed as she was concentrating. Not long after being told to, Luna let out a Force Push. This sent all the items she was levitating flying. Battle Droid included. Said Droid was screaming as he went flying through the sky. (Y/n) used the Force to stop the Droid and safely bring him to the ground. The Droid stumbled around before grabbing his head.

Battle Droid: "Uh, I'm dizzy. Wait, is that even possible?" he asks, confused.

(Y/n): "good job." he compliments, looking at his apprentice/daughter.