𝟎𝟏𝟓.

'𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐫...'

"fancy seeing you here," aline grinned, raising her voice slightly over the loud french rap that ricocheted between the walls of the venue.

"yes, for sure it's such a weird coincidence when we play for the same team," pedri laughed, embracing the girl. being the public favourites, they usually took part in ad campaigns together hence their jovial relationship. "and you are?" he smiled at the man behind aline.

"i was just about to get to that," she turned around poked andré. "go on, don't just stand there."

"i'm her brother, unfortunately,"andré reached out to shake pedri's hand, but pedri's friendly nature took over and pulled him in for a hug. 

"you like barcelona?" pedri frowned jokingly at andré, anticipating his response.

"for sure," andré grinned, after they both pulled away from their initial pleasantries.

"perfecto, then you're my brother too!" pedri beamed, putting his arm around andré's shoulder. "you want to meet some of the guys?"

andré looked at aline almost as though he was asking permission. a very rare occasion, as it usually had to be the other way around.

"go." she laughed, waving them away. "i'm thirsty anyway, i'm craving something sweet to drink so i'll go find that."

she watched her brother excitedly make his way through the gaggle of people with a smile. it made being here easier if she knew he was excited about it. she didn't ever want to let him down when he came to see what barcelona had to offer. and what better does barcelona have to offer than that of its very own football club? and perhaps the sagrada familia, of course.

aline wandered over to the bar, her refreshingly different attire drawing the stares of many. it wasn't often that she was spotted outside of training gear, and so eyes truly feasted on the rarity. no matter how much she loved to dress up; she was never graced with enough time or opportunities to do so.

she was clad in a dark red, cowl neck dress of which its material sparkled ever so slightly. having paired it with studded nude stilettos; she looked radiant. she hadn't brought a bag, for what was the point in having a brother with pockets if not for him to hold her lip gloss and keys? the only accessories she sported was a matching cartier necklace and earring set; gold ovals with three tiny diamonds in the centre of each piece.

she wasn't usually a cocktail kind of girl, she loathed the taste too much and would rather just grimace for a minute over a tequila shot or two; getting it over and done with. but as she has said, she felt somewhat different tonight. she wanted to be the girl that provocatively leaned over a cosmo, or an espresso martini while her brown eyes devoured those who dared gaze into them. 

"what can i get for you, señorita?" the bartender winked at her, and aline noticed how his silver cross earrings swayed and glimmered as he danced behind the bar.

"something sweet, i think. can you surprise me?" aline smiled, as sweetly as that of her request.

"for sure." he replied, and turned around to gather whatever he needed. 

"something sweet, to level out how sour you are?" a deep voice joked from behind her, causing aline to swiftly spin around in order to inspect the culprit.

aline scoffed. "you." looking jules up and down, she took in his appearance.

he was wearing a tight, grey blouse that was somewhat see-through, and loose, acid wash jeans that hung slightly low on his waist. low enough for aline to catch the slightest glimpse of his toned, dark abdomen.

"amayou." he nodded. "i didn't know you'd be here. i thought you had plans." he raised an eyebrow.

"ah, so you were eavesdropping on mine and keira's conversation." she smirked. "no wonder keira made that comment. well, ousmane just told me to bring him with me."

"i was not," jules interjected indignantly. "what did keira say? and wait, ousmane told you to bring him?" he pouted animatedly, in disbelief.

"yes?" aline frowned at him. she turned around, as her drink had been pushed towards her by the bartender in a bid to retrieve her attention. "thank you." she smiled.

but when she had turned around, jules had disappeared.