!improtant!

Ok so I thought it might be a good idea to write a story, so why not do it. I am combining the Hamilton cast and the dream smp, it's a hero, villain, and vigilante type of thing.

Wilbur: he is a 17 year old vigilante by the name Siren. He has a few vigilante friends (Nikki/vine-Mark/timedeo)
He grew up in the streats 'till he was able to get a job.

Nikki: she is 18 and goes by the name vine.

Jack manifold: he's 17 and a villain by the name Thunder.

Captain Puffy: she's 32 and an undercover hero by the name Shepard.

Clay: he is 23 and the number one here Dream.

Nick: he is 21 and the number 2 hero Flame.

George: he is 22 and the number three hero 404

Sam: he is 27 and goes by the hero name obsidian.

Renee(Angelica): she is 21 and goes by the hero name Flower.

Pippa(Eliza): goes by the hero name indigo and is 20

Jazzy/Jasmine(Peggy/Maria): go by the villain name Malagent. Part of the Sindaycate. She is 18.

Phil: he is 35 and goes by the villain name Zepherus and is head of the syndicate.

Technoblade:  he is 21 and goes by the villain name The Blade is second in command if the syndicate.

Tommy: he is 19 and goes by the villain name Theseus. Part of the syndicate.

Lin Manuel Miranda(Alexander): he is 15 and goes by the vigilante name Apollo

Groff (King George III): he is 17 and goes by the villain name Icarus.

Christopher Jackson(George Washington): he is 38 and own the pub Wilbur works at (he knows about Wilbur's Job and is like a father to him). ;)

Anthony Ramos(John Laurens/Phillip Hamilton): he is 16 and goes by the villain name Stealthy Turttle (bare with me I couldn't think of a name).

Daveed Diggs(Mirquis de Laffayette/Thomas Jefferson): he is 19 and goes by the hero name malagent.

Oakreitte/oak (Hercules Mulligan/James Maddison): he is 18 and goes by the hero name white rose.

Leslie Odemn JR. (Aaron burr): he is 19 and goes by the hero name insidious.

Ranboo: he is 20 and goes by the villain name Ender.

Tubbo: he is 20 and goes by the vigilante name Nuke.

Thayne (Samuel seabury): he is 15 and goes by the villain name dead-night.

#####################
Anyways let's get into the story :)
Also should I add a Y/N??