7

Stiles

The day at school drug by slowly, every class feeling like it would never end. By the time the day was over I just wanted to take a nap. I was almost to my jeep after the final bell when Scott and Liam came running up to me. "Stiles, wait!" I turned back around to face them. "What can I do for you boys?" "We just wanted to apologize for being weird earlier." "Thank you Liam." "The truth is that we could only smell another werewolf on you. We couldn't smell you or your emotions at all, so we were just worried and shouldn't have been so weird about it." "Thanks Scott. Now I gotta get home, I'm so tired right now I might just fall asleep standing here." "Alright bye Stiles." "Bye guys." I let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding when they finally left me alone. I drove home quickly and then ran upstairs to my room.

"Hey Stiles." "Shit! I forgot you were coming, you scared the hell out of me." "Sorry." He walked towards me as I dropped my bag on the floor and shut the door. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I put mine around his neck. "God I missed you." "Stiles you saw me this morning." "I know, that was like 10 hours ago!" "I guess it was, I went back to sleep after you left so it didn't feel that long ago." I rested my entire body against him, burying my head in the crook of his neck. "I wish I got to sleep, I'm exhausted." "We can sleep if you want to, I know it's been a long day for you." "No you didn't come over just to go back to sleep." "I came to spend time with you and if that means just taking a nap together then that's what we'll do." I kissed him delicately, nobody has ever said anything like that to me, especially not in a romantic way.

He kissed me back a little more aggressively but not in an insinuating way, in a passionate way. I wanted more, not sex, just more. I kissed him almost hungrily, wanting to be closer, wanting to have more of him all over me. I kicked my shoes off and then threw my flannel across the room somewhere. Derek did the same, adding his leather jacket to the pile my flannel had started. I reached for his belt undoing it without separating our lips. I pulled it off and threw it in the pile then he pulled my shirt over my head and added it too. I unbuttoned his jeans and he pulled them off as I took off my own. I took his shirt off to even the playing field, both of us now only in our boxers, and he walked us over to the bed, laying me on my back as he hovered over me. "What do you want Stiles?" "I'm not sure, I've never really done anything like this before." "At all or with a guy?" I looked away from him and my face filled with embarrassment. "At all." I knew he'd done this before, at least with girls, and my inexperience made me question how we ended up in this situation.

"Stiles look at me." I didn't want to look at him, too embarrassed by what I'd just admitted to him. He sat up, straddling me with a leg on each side of my hips. "Stiles." He grabbed my face and turned me to look at him before kissing me again. "Stiles, I don't care if you haven't done anything before, it's not something you should be embarrassed by. And I don't want to pressure you into this if you aren't ready. You have to tell me though, just because you think you're ready and we start doing something doesn't mean you can't tell me to stop or stop whatever you're doing because this is all new for you. And, incase you wanted to know, I haven't done hardly anything with a guy." "I'll work on my communication skills, I just get worried that you're gonna leave because you have done this kind of thing before and I haven't. It's just embarrassing that you know what you're doing and I don't." "We'll learn how to do most of this stuff together. All I've done with guys is kiss and gave one handjob in a bar bathroom so don't go thinking I know any more than you do." I laughed and he laughed along with me. He knew how to make me comfortable no matter how uncomfortable a conversation was. I pulled him back down and kissed him again. He flipped us over so I was laying on his chest and he rubbed my back with one hand while using the other to play with my hair. "Thank you for making me feel like I can talk to you Derek, I've had girlfriends before who just talk and never listen. So thank you for making me realize I have someone that's here for me." "Always Stiles, I will always be here for you no matter what."

We laid there for a while, just laying there. I started to drift off and I suddenly shivered against him. "Cold?" "A little. You're kind of like a radiator though." He chuckled lightly as he pulled the comforter up over my shoulders. "Do you know what time your dad will be home, I don't want him to come in here and see us both in just boxers cuddling. I don't think he's my number 1 fan." "I don't know yet. What time is it now?" He turned his head and looked at the clock. "It's 4." "I can call him and ask, just act like I want to know if I need to cook dinner or if he'll be home by then." "Sounds good, just lay with me for a little while longer?" I kissed him and then nodded before getting comfortable again on his bare chest, exhaling today's stress.