"How long you've been moved in for?"

"Last Saturday. You?" She took a bite of her Salmon. It was so good.

"6 months. After the lease is up I might move outta state but ion know"

"Why? You don't like out here no more?"

"Nah, I just feel like I did everything here. I'm ready to try somewhere else"

"How old are you? You look too young to have done everything" Maya said with a giggle.

"23. It's not that hard to do everything in like a year as long as you're consistent with it" He said as the waiter set his A1 in front of him.

"How old are you though?"

"22. Last year of college"

"Why are you in college? Just be a lash tech or sumn you don't gotta do that no more"

"I know I just want to make sure I'm good. I don't wanna do one thing for the rest of my life" Maya looked up seeing him licking his lips and looking at her, his teeth were pretty and she knew they weren't veneers. She got butterflies in her stomach, and to her, that was a red flag.

She was liking this nigga.

"I kinda have to go, it's getting late"

"Aww, why, you sleepy?" He laughed showing his teeth.

"I had a long day okay" She leaned against her hand with her elbow on the table. Maya was tired but mainly had a lot to think about. Tonight was crazy and she needed rest.

The waiter approached the table and Maya instantly went scrambling in her purse for her card.

"Will you two be paying your own tabs or is this all together?"

"I got it" Maya's eyes widened hearing what Neem just said. Jayvion never used to pay for dates, he split them.

"No, I do" Maya tried to say before Neem slipped his card into the folder and handed it back to the waiter.

"You did not have to do that I brought myself here" Maya was slightly upset. She liked to show people she could take care of things herself. She didn't need him.

"Why would you think I brought you all the way to my table to make you pay? A little $400 ain't nothin' anyways" The waiter returned giving him his card back before he stood up and pulled out Maya's chair for her, his chains clacking together in her ear. He helped her up noticing she was at his shoulders now from the heels. Usually, she was a little bit under his chest.

"Where'd you park?"

"In the parking garage," They took the elevator down to her car.

"You didn't have to do all this for me. I appreciate it though" He opened up her car door allowing her to get in.

"I was supposed to do allat. I didn't go out of my way to do nun" She pursed her lips trying not to smile. He was doing a lot in one night that Jayvion didn't do in their whole relationship.

"You going home now?" Maya nodded putting her purse on the passenger seat.

"Yeah I'm tired I had a long day"

"Let me give you my number" Maya's heartbeat quickened. She was even kind of shaking. She wasn't used to all this.

She unlocked her phone and handed it to him. In less than a minute she got it back. He saved his name as neem with a black heart next to it.

"Bye sleepy head" he gently closed her door for her and walked away.

Maya was so overwhelmed negatively and positively. She was torn and tired mentally and physically. She didn't even want to think about everything that just happened.

She watched Neem walk away going in the direction the Audi was. She squinted her eyes not believing what she was seeing. Neem owned the Audi.

It looked so good especially now that he was in it, even though she couldn't see him through the tinted windows.

𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃...