Class Rep

I was about to walk through the front gates when a bunch of news reporters surrounded me, asking about All Might. I couldn't get through them and the attention was really getting unbearable. As they continued to surround me leaving me no breathing space, I was getting closer and closer to having an anxiety attack.

Just before it happened, I felt someone grab my hand and pull me behind them. I instantly figured out it was my teacher from the smell of coffee. Ever since I met him he has been good at sensing my discomfort.

"You are disturbing the classes and the staff" He glared "Leave!"

We walked away from them, making them angry. One of the reporters even tried to walk in, setting off the barriers. Why are they so obnoxious? I walked into class and greeted some of them before sitting at my desk. I noticed Miu looking at me so I waved to her.

"Good morning Yamazaki" Uraraka smiled

"Morning" I yawned not really in the mood

Today I felt more sleepy and depressed than usual but it's for a good reason. The reason is today is the day my dad died. So I had put my head down until class started. Not long after I felt someone latch onto my leg. I didn't even question who it was anymore, I just knew it was him.

"Mineta get off of me" I mumbled, wanting to sleep my life away

"But I can almost see it" He blurted making me flinch

I held my skirt into place, feeling creeped out "MR. AIZAWA" I screamed

"YOU ARE CROSSING THE LINE ONCE AGAIN" Mr. Aizawa snapped

"Oh he's serious" Miu trembled from being scared... or turned on

It's sad that I'm confused on why she's trembling

"Bakugo switch places with Mineta" Mr. Aizawa glared

Porcupine gathered his things and sat in front of me. I didn't say anything about it. To be honest, I was too embarrassed to even talk to anyone at the moment. Not only that but I actually enjoy Bakugo's company a little, it's fun seeing who can win an argument. On top of that, Todoroki sat beside me so it was even more fun.

"Today you will pick a class representative" Mr. Aizawa muttered

Everyone instantly started nominating themselves, I on the other hand just put my head down once again. I just listened to them go crazy about it. Iida then grabbed all of our attention "We should hold an election" He suggested while his hand raised high.

Just so you know that it will be a huge responsibility and can be stressful at times too" I added while picking my head up "So if you don't have the patience for it or don't like responsibility then I suggest you back down now"

"Is that okay, Mr Aizawa" Iida asked

"I don't care, just choose before class is over" He mumbled while zipping himself into his sleeping bag. "Yamazaki you're in charge of this"

He then flopped onto the ground, causing me to giggle a little. For some reason, I wanted to fight the urge to flop on him like a child.

"Why are you laughing? This is a serious matter" Iida stated

I rolled my eyes and stood up. "Whatever you say Tenya" I sighed as I made it to the front of the class "Everyone write your votes and please don't pick yourselves. That will be selfish"

Everyone wasn't sure about this idea yet they still went through it. It was decided that I count the votes because I am 'trustworthy'.

After I got the votes, I wrote them on the board. I didn't know why I was tied in first place with Midoriya. "Who the hell voted for Deku and Shortie?" Bakugo yelled