First Day

I do not own mha or the pictures or gifs

It's already been 2 months since I escaped and moved in with Midnight and so far it's been okay with a hint of torture. At first it was weird and had me on edge to the point I would have anxiety attacks. Then soon I slowly came to terms with it but I still have problems with shit I went through. No one really noticed it, not even the woman I stayed with. I can say for sure that I am very good at hiding how I feel from everyone except for one person but let's not get into that.

"So Yamazaki, are you ready for your first day at school?" Midnight questioned snapping me out of my thoughts "I bet there will be so many hot boys in your class"

I looked and noticed we were already walking through the hallways of the school "Sure I guess and I don't care if they're hot guys in my class" I huffed

"But they will care about you and that body of yours" She gushed

I saw the door to the classroom I'm supposed to be at and went towards "Still don't care but see ya" I called out as I opened the door.

The first thing I saw was our teacher holding up clothes. "You're late" He grumbled "You need to be more on time"

"It's not my fault that Midnight was taking her sweet time to put on her makeup" I yawned

He handed me one of the clothes and walked out the door "Put that on and go to the training grounds" He called out

I don't know why but everytime I see this man he never makes eye contact with me or stays near me that long like I'm a big mistake.

As I was thinking, I noticed that I was just sitting there and quickly changed my clothes.

"Why is this so fucking tight?!?!" I thought as I hurried to the rest of the class.

When I got there, the teacher started to explain what we are doing and why we're doing it. I didn't really pay attention to his explanation, instead I just studied the other kids and their movements. Mr. Sleepy Man cleared his throat, causing me to face him. He then told me to come up to a circle so I did.

"You came first so you can demonstrate first" He stated "You can do anything but you have to stay in this circle

A ash blonde guy looked at me with so much hatred "HOW CAN SOMEONE LIKE HER GET FIRST PLACE!?" He shouted "SHE LOOKS WEAK"

I glared at him as I began to stretch "Aww look at that, the porcupine seems to be confused" I teased before getting serious "I'll just have to show you how I got first"

I then threw the ball using both of my vampire and elephant strength. I let it fly through the air on its own before controlling the wind around it, making it go even farther. The wind was so powerful that some of the students had to hang on to something while the others fell. I even had to catch a boy with grapes on his head because he was about to fly away.

The wind soon calmed down and everyone could finally get back to their original spots.

"Whoops... I've must've thrown it too hard for you all" I smirked

When the teacher turned around the device that records how far the ball went, it said error.

"ERROR!!!" The class yelled except for the porcupine

"Good job, kid" The teacher muttered

"Oh um thanks" I said surprised by his words "But can you help me get this off my chest"

He looked down and saw the grape headed boy on me "I'm never letting go of this work of art" He blushed

The teacher snatched him off of me "Keep it up and you will be the first to get expelled, Mineta" He threatened