"Dark and Amy are the SAME?!"

"I don't know. Do I look like the person who knows everything? If it wasn't for you guys, I don't even know what's nature." I said.

"You don't know nature? How come?" Tails asked.

"My birthplace WAS Eggman's dungeon. There are memorable things hidden in that place. 1st, I'm born there. 2nd, my parents died there. 3rd, I had my 1st and 9th birthday there. 4th, there I met Amy and last of all-"

"Let's not chitchat for a while coz I wanna know what's real." Sonic said, running out of the room.

"Uh oh! We can't let Sonic, know the truth!" Tails yelled.

"Ummm..... What just happened?" I was confused while they started panicking.

"Amy doesn't want Sonic to see her again so she disguised herself as Dark." Cream explained.

"Ummm..... What a weird and romantic story. The girl disguises because she doesn't wanna fall for the guy? Okay, I mean it, it's awesome but confusing." I giggled.

The both then left me while I sat on the bed while sipping some soup that Cream had brought. Oh well, I gotta know this place.

/////Sonic's Point of View/////

Why in the world would Amy even try hiding from me?! I'm his hero, right? Ugh! This is really confusing me out!

I ran as fast as I can to confront Shadow. I headed to Tails' basement since he still needs to be cured.

"Shadow! We need to talk!" I shouted while running down the stairs.

"What now?!"

"Is Amy and Dark the same?" I shouted while grabbing Shadow.

"No. What the heck Sonic! What a stupid ques-" I cut him off.

"Tell me the truth! Are you hiding Amy from me?!" I yelled making a fight stance.

"That's because he doesn't want to see a jerk like you!" He answered.

I felt my heart broken down to pieces and how it beats so fast. Did I......... Like her? There's no way!

I'm so busy in finding her that I didn't even know that she already went back. Could I honestly say that I like her? Or love her?

"Look, Sonic, Amy chases you around throughout the years and you didn't even saw her affections towards you. You never thanked her. And I guess she has only one main reason why she doesn't wanna see you and that's not falling for you anymore." Tails stood in the door way why rubbing his arms. "I'm so sorry for lying to you, Sonic."

"Mr. Sonic, why do you care about Amy? I thought you don't care about her?" Cream asked.

"Of course, I care about her! She's my friend after all." I answered crossing my arms.

"Or you may say more than friends, am I correct?" I saw Sally walking towards me, teared up.

"No, Sally. That's not true!" I said holding her cheek that was filled with tears.

"Really? How come you're so desperate on knowing where she is and where she went? How come 3 years, you completely ignored me and never been talking to me because you're so busy finding her? Face it, Sonic. Even if you say no countless of times, it had been obvious." She took away my hand and started rubbing her teary eyes.

"Sally Acorn, I always loved you." I replied holding her hands.

"Sonic, if you really like someone, why not show it to the world? I'm gonna be fine, don't you worry. Just be true to yourself and to the people you love. Just promise me that you wouldn't try lying to a girl again, okay?" She finally said wiping all her tears and looking at me with a smile.

I then kissed her hand and hugged her tight.

"Now, go after her. I know you don't wanna hurt me but I'm fine. Just don't forget we're still best friends, okay?" She giggled.

"Don't worry, you'll always be my best friend!" I exclaimed, waving my hand and running of to confront Eggman once and for all.

Hang in there Amy! I'm gonna get you!!!

/////Author's Note/////

This. Is. IT!!!! The ending that will mark every SonAmy fans' heart! The ending of this story is near guys! 2 months left (Sorry, wanna make it long! XD)!!! You guys excited? The ending was the only thing I'm planning. Hahaha! I'm so weird.

Also check out my other stories. I need some suggestions and dares. 0u0

● Who's the Crazy Person Now? >:D (A Random Story with Sonic and friends)
(Here's the link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/40355181?utm_content=share_writing&utm_medium=link&utm_source=android)

● My Opinions for Sonic Couples
(Here's the link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/42090763?utm_content=share_writing&utm_medium=link&utm_source=android)