Chapter - 3

And that's how I ended up here. 

At the shore of the very beach I was found, I stood, remembering and narrating my story to the wonderful beings of never land.

Peter Pan, Tinker Bell, Wendy Darling. Even Captain Hook to form my perfect storybook.

Never land, I love you so, now your my home sweet home. And forever I'll be known as lost boy here.

Indeed, when I woke up, I had no memories whatsoever of either my identity or how I got here.

The civilians here called my lost boy, for as long as I remember. 

Peter Pan has to get the credit for making me feel comfortable and familiar with all the scenery of the place. 

The first I had visited when I got here were the marvelously huge hills.

The hills were bright in the light and calming upon the days of rain, ever present, ever beautiful.

They had captured my soul, they gave me my first real sense of how a home should feel.

Our adventures would vary from rocky lands, to the beautiful areas of fluid lands.

Usually we would end up passing through the dense forests in the area and run into Captain Hook.

He really wasn't the kind to share the forests so we would always be chased out of them.

Though I would do the same if I was in his place.

A billion verdant wands of pine wave in arboreal air; for this place was magical, so much so that you can feel it from core to finger tips.

To maintain such wonderful land, especially on a magically huge scale, it would hurt to ruin it's beauty.

I currently live in a 'house' created by Peter pan and Wendy.

And usually find myself being cheered on by the civilians whenever me and Peter Pan were on the run from Captain hook.

How fun these times are. The people cheer on us saying 'run run lost boy' and 'run Peter!'

Though the more I hear them say it, the more it feels like they're asking me to run from reality.

Of course, I feel like I'm already miles away from that.

Ever since I stepped into neverland, I felt myself shut a door. A distant yet heavy door. 

Perhaps the one of reality. I could never find that door ever again, so I accepted this new room I've entered ever since I passed through the door of 'reality'.

Well, now this is my reality.

I've noticed other lost boys, or well, people like me around here too. 

They're the same as me, clueless to how they got here.

But the safe sensation of the land doesn't make us want to figure out how we're here.

In fact, my distant and introverted personality, which I had ever since I woke up in the forest, makes me feel like I had a worse life where ever I was before.

The thought of leaving here has crossed my mind several times. But I've found myself shrugging it off.

Could this be the working of the magic of the land?

Have I been manipulated into liking this place and not wondering about any other?

Can I get out of this ?

Open ended questions regarding past pain and traumatize me. 

setting off negative cascades of brain chemistry that harm me.

Perhaps it's all for the best.

I will lie low for now, and think of my past later, when I feel more at peace.

But the fear of that day not coming, of me being totally engulfed in this magical curse that disables me to think of reality scared me.

That's when a familiar voice from the distance scared me.

I looked around the now dark beach.

Not a fairy, or magical being in sight.

Where was this noise coming from?