𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟯

Depuis le début

"If you're bored, go watch some TV eh..." I said turning my head to the side to glance at him from behind. He was resting his chin on his proped arm while grinning at him.

"No no-I'll stay here" He waved his hand in the air. I let the frying pan sit on the stove and turned to face him.

"You sure?"

"Yeah I am...but can I please help you?" He pouted slightly. Now how can I resist when he's asking so politely?

"Uh okay then but you can't do too much alright?"

"Alright!" He stood up from his seat and came around the counter "So what may I do now?" He asked looking at the area filled with ingredients.

"Cut these into small pieces" I said laying the cutting bored infront of him with the carrots,green onions and dried seaweed with a knife. Before handing it to him I looked him straight in the eye.

"Just so you know,do NOT try to strike at me with my own knife okay?" I joked pursing my lips to contain a smile to which he rolled his eyes and mocked an 'okay' before getting to work.

A while later we finally prepared the dishes and put them on the dining table. After cleaning up the kitchen we went ahead and dug in. He was the first to start as I waited anticipatedly to hear what he thinks.

"Mmm this is very tasty" Heeseung said after taking his first bite of the egg rice. A smile rose up on my lips hearing his compliment. I watched as he ate for a few seconds before he noticed my gaze an gestured for me to eat to.

"Oh-right" I laughed nervously and ate along with him.

We finished our meals in peace with a little exchange of words here and there and dropped our dirty dishes in the sink.

"May I clean them?" He asked pointing at the sink.

"What? No why would you do that? I'll do them later on" I said grabbing his wrist and pulling him to sit on the couch next to me.

"So what kind of movies do you watch?" I questioned turning the TV on and looked over at him to be expressionless.

"Um I have watched films but I don't really have a specific preference," He said making me wonder what we should watch.

"Um-Oh have you watched 'Insidious'?" I questioned him, hoping to re-watch the whole series together if he hasn't.

He looked away thinking before answering "No I don't think so"

"Great then let's watch it together—and yeah it's a horror series. Hope you're okay with it"
"Ofcourse"

↢ ❦ ↣

Hours passed by as both of them watched movie after movie. Sitting at the edge of their seats in suspension expecting a frightening jump scare and that's what happened too. They got blankets and popcorn to make the experience for comfortable as they glued to the TV screen. Without either one of their acknowledgements, they had moved closer as they were filled with fear and enjoyment at the same time. Both of their bodies were radiating heat as they stayed close under the warm blanket. Munching on popcorn slowly to prevent any loud noises that would ruin the suspenseful moment.

Between every break of their movie marathon,they talked about their view on the movie and laughed at the others dramatic exaggerations. It was a day both of them will remember for sure.

Time passed by quick and dark came. They still had the last movie to watch but Heeseung interrupted, saying he has to go back.

"Do you really have to go back now?" Yoojin didn't want to let go the feeling of finally having someone to spend time with. Let alone someone who stayed with her four hours.

"I'm sorry but I really do have to go" He sighed as he put his shoes on and grabbed his other belongings. Yoojin nodded understanding that he had to go and tried to endure the sad feeling.

"But I promise to come back and finish it with you though" He said standing up from the couch and ruffling her hair with a smile.

"Really?" Yoojin's eyes lit up with glee at his words and he assured her with a nod. With joy she wrapped her arms around him in a tight hug.

"Thank you so much!" She squealed in excitement.

Heeseung felt taken aback for a second with the sudden action but returned it back,keeping his head on top of hers and took in the moment well.

'This feels so nice' He though in his mind as he closed his eyes and swayed lightly. It isn't his first time getting hugged. No Ni-Ki always hugs his oldest brother lovingly and so does the other members at times but her embrace was just new and different.

None of them wanted to break the hug untill the other did but neither of them wanted to.Both parties just liked it too much to pull away. Heeseung pat her back and moved back with a sad smile.

"I'll be back then. Thank you again for all you have done. I will always be thankful for your kindness" Heeseng stated walking backwards to the direction of the door.

"Of course. Good night...have a safe trip back home" She said waving at him.

"Good night and thank you!" He lastly said with another glance and left through the door after opening it,letting it close right after behind him.

He stood there on the step of the small staircase,taking a deep breath and mumbling to himself.

"But this feels more like home..." He said to no one in specific and exhaled. Swinging his jacket and shirt on his shoulder, he left off back to the manor. Expecting a good scold from his father as he kept his eyes on the path infront of him.

To be continued🌃

Written: 01/08/23

Ppl reading this book after the whole re-organizing would probably wonder how there are chapters from 2023 between 2022 chapters XD LOL well like I said,Re-organizing.