𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟳

"L-love?" He uttered under his breath in an unsure manner

"Oh my god hyung,how could you seriously ask that from us when you should be setting us a good example in this topic?" Sunghoon facepalmed himself followed by Jays eyeroll. Heeseung seeing their reactions just scratched his nape waiting for someone to answer his long waited question.

"Well,This feels like a matter Jake can only help you with" Jungwon clapped his hands standing up as a sign for the others to imitate and soon left. Jake got up from the floor and sat next to his spaced out hyung.

"How does someone differentiate their emotions anyway?" He asked himself but wasn't provided an answer. Jake chuckled at him.

"Jake,you have massive knowledge on this. Could you read my thoughts and let me know?" Heeseung said making the other take in a deep breath to prepare himself to use his ability.

He looked into his eyes and dove into his thoughts. Seeing the moments he had spent with her and how he had felt at those very moments. He saw the way he had seen her in his eyes,but wasn't sure of what it was. He lightly chuckled at the older. From what he sees from his perspective,he assumes the girl has feelings for him too. Well, would a girl normally be this close and benevolent with someone she just met at the streets and so happened to have taken help of?

It was clear as crystal,that she had a liking to his Hyung as approvingly. Jake felt relieved understanding how his older wouldn't probably get rejected,yet be welcomed with comfort. He was cheerful with the point.

He internally smiled to himself watching how they look like a good match in his eye. After he confirmed his theory,he blinked breaking the eye contact with Heeseung and laughed softly.

"Congratulations bro,you have officially fallen in love with her" He congratulated with a smile at his discovery. Heeseungs heart felt a rush of warmth at Jakes words. He had actually fallen for her without even knowing,and he finally knew it was correct of his emotions.

"What am I suppose t-to do n-now?" He shuttered, nervous of his next move.

"You have to ask her out on a date and confess brother" he nodded with wink.

"Wh-whats a date?" He asked getting more anxious of how he has to ask a younger about all of this.

"A date is when a couple spend time togeather doing something fun. There are types of dates though. Like a classic cliché would be taking her out for dinner at an expensive resturant,then theres a movie date for people who are into watching movies togeather,and then theres playdate which they go to a carnival or an arcade. It's basically sharing time with what both of you find interest in and with time they confess to each other." He explained making Heeseung realize it only at the last sentence.