𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟬

'This can't be happening

'This can't be happening...How did this even occur after hundreds of years being hidden? All in a sudden. Who could be the betrayer that was behind todays collapse of the Lee troop?'

Questions swirled around inside of my head as I hurried to our palace inorder to find the others who are at safety in the secret chamber.

'I hope the others are alright' My subconscious voiced out.

'They will be...they have to be' It responded on itself.

One thing for sure at this moment is,Father is fuming in anger over the matter. Sooner or later he will vent it out by either killing an innocent human or animal or either by beating a abducted revival. Somehow, things won't be going well for a while and I will have to carry his inconvenience on my shoulders.

'Atleast the others won't have to face such horrible cruelty' Thinking from another perspective, its quite fine for me since I am more than used to his behavior unlike the rest of Enhypen. Who only gets to see the leader and guider of the Lees.

'It is indeed for the best' A little grin makes its way upon my lips. Spreading with a hint of sadness and relieve being felt together.

'It'll all be fine since I have Yoojin to make everything a blur for me' My lips spread further more remembering how I heard that she also has mutual feelings as me. She is most likely to accept me I suppose. Even if not,I will make myself a better person just for her.

Never in my wildest dream have I thought I would feel such pleasure and euphoria rush in my veins. Only for a specific girl,that the word 'love' can express. I guess what people used to say was true. Love is indeed beautiful.

Now that I found Yoojin,my life had more light shining through the darkness I grew up with. I wish to be with her forever and make her the happiest I could.

'At this point,I'm even ready to die for her...'

↢ ❦ ↣

"Hyung!" Jungwon exclaimed spotting their older brother entering the lair. One of his hands slit open from the middle as thick crimson blood dripped drop by drop. Leaving a trail from the opening of the door since he had to get a little sample of his royal blood to seep into the Victorian detailed scale that stood tall from the floor. In any ordinary eye,its just a antique but it was really the entrance for their emergency hideout to escape intruders. Only the fresh blood of a Lee heir could open it.

Everyone turned their heads to see him walking towards them with a heavy sigh. They rushed to straddle him in a huge hug after seeing their older safe and sound.

"We were so worried that something happened to you" Ni-Ki cried out at how he was nervous with negative outcomes of the person he admired most being in absence.

"My,Ni-Ki did you really think that something happened to me?" He chuckled hoping it would lift the atmosphere a little.

"Hyung,we were really worried about you and the last thing you could do is laugh about it" Sunghoon deadpanned.

"Alright alright sorry okay? But did everyone throw their devices away first of all?" He wanted to assure that they weren't kept tabs on and all of them pointed at the corner of the room where they had broke their phones in order to keep their location safe.

"Good..." Heeseung nodded his head before leading the others to sit with him as he was starting to get tired.

The room fell at silence with them waiting for someone to speak about what they had been queried for long but none of them knew if it they were in a proper situation to talk of it.

Not soon after Jake started " So Hyung...How was the-" Before any further word he was cut off by Namju,one of Mr.Lees' closest men entering the concealment.

He cleared his throat gaining everyones attention as they rose from their sitting positions to bow to their senior. He returned the gesture and looked at Heeseung in an apologetic manner-instantly exchanging the signal that something bad is on its way.

↢ ❦ ↣

Heeseung and Namju were now walking in the ground tunnel to his fathers underground den. He inhaled sharply before scrunching up his nose as the stench on the underground sewage hits him but that's least of his concerns now.

"Here we are..." Namju stopped infront of the old wooden door and held it open for him to enter.

With a sigh he stepped in to see the whole place wrecked with old furniture. Traces of moss and whatever substance or cell that's crawling up on the floors and the walls for the lack on cleaning it had received. While his gaze was roaming around his surroundings he heard the door behind him close with a thud.

His father stood near the fire on the far right side of the room. Blankly staring at the rising flames as his shoulders rose up and back down as he breathed deeply and shortly. Heeseung knew what was to happened and with shakily hands,he stood straight with his arms held tightly behind his back in order to keep himself calm.

"Did you know that your jacket had a tracker on it?" His statement made Heeseung raise an eyebrow but maintained a tranquil expression since he did not intend on making things worse.

Thats when it clicked to him that he did see some men picking up his jacket at the hospital.

'But how would that get there?' He thought for himself when his father responded as if reading his thoughts.

"It was that damn girl you had been seeing for so long!" His voice raied with every word ended with him slamming his hand against the wall above the fire. Few cracks imerging from the blow.

"W-What?" His eyes furrowed in denial. His arms dropped to his sides in disbelief. He didn't believe his words but his tone said otherwise. He didn't want to.

"You fvcking heard me right! That d@mn girl fvcked up the organization!" He shot at him with infuriated eyes.

To be continued🌃

Written: 11/06/23
Re-published: 06/08/23