28. On a Trip as Husband and Wife

Start from the beginning

"Back to the Present, Biwi." I looked at him who had a smirk plastered on his Face, Because I know my Cheeks have Turned into Tomato now.

Author - Bhai Iske Cheeks Le Jao, Tamatar Bade Mehnge hain Use Kar Lena 😂🤧

"Uh, How about we go on a Trip."
"Honeymoon is a Trip too Biwi."

"But we don't have to call a Trip Honeymoon, It can simply be called a Trip, We can go on a Trip as Husband and Wife." His smirk turned into a grin before He laughed muttering 'so f word cute'.

"Okay Mrs. Shekhawat, We will go, On a Trip as Husband and Wife." He said, to which I grinned.

"But where should we go?"
"Hmm, How about Let's keep it a Surprise for you?"
"No, Arsh, Bataiye Mujhe, where are we going!?" But Him being him, He just shook his head and Stood up Suddenly, He went to the Desk picked my purse and Then walked to Holding my Hand.

"Let's go, Biwi." He said as we both walked out of the Office. Mom and Dad have went to Jaipur, So we both decided to Video call them and Inform about us going on a Trip, to which They just laughed and wished us a Happy Journey.

"Come on Baby, You go get ready I will Pack our bags." He said as soon as We entered our room.

"No you just tell me where we are going I will pack accordingly Arsh." I said, Trying to atleast Get a Slight Idea of Where we are going. But He didn't Budged Instead he came closer and Threw me over my Shoulder making me Squeal.

"Come on, Even if I am your wife you can't throw me over your shoulder like a Potato Slack."

"Oh, Is it? I will make sure I carry you like a Princess Next time."

"Ayy, Remember I am a Queen, You can't pick me up like this."

"Hmm, You are right, I won't pick up, I will pin you down on the bed, Now."

"Sorry Sir! But We should get ready for Airport." He chuckled and Put me back on my feet.

"That's like a Good girl, Now get ready." He said and smacked my butt before Walking out.

"You can't Do that!!!" I yelled only to hear his Chuckle.

I looked beside me to see a Sulking baby sitting there

I looked beside me to see a Sulking baby sitting there. She have been Sulking since past one Hour, I didn't let her peek through the Packing Because it would have been too Easy for Her to guess if She saw the Clothes I have Packed. Also, I am sitting On the Left Side of Jet as She sits Near the Right window, Well I had to do this because since we made this Plan of Going on Trip Suddenly I have to Plan Everything now so that we can Enjoy our HONEYMOON Properly, and Yeah It is Honeymoon, It's not a Trip like She said Huh.

"Arsh."
"Yes, Sunshine."
"Tell me naaa." I so wanted to laugh at her Whine but I controlled the Urge and Kept my Laptop aside before standing up from my seat and walking to her.

"Biwi." I said and went on the Knee infront of her, Her Eyes Sparkled as she thought I am going to tell her where we are going but I just leaned forward and Captured her lips with mine.

Her Body went still for a Few seconds while her heart started beating Faster and Even After all the kisses in the past months she still reacts as if it's the first time. I wrapped my arms around her Waist and slowly picked up her up while Standing back on my Feet without breaking the Kiss. I held her Securely in my Arms while She wrapped her Legs around my Waist and Arms around my Neck responding back to the Kiss with same Passion. I started walking towards the Cabin while Sucking on her Lips as My Hand made Circles on her Thigh.

Walking in I sat on the Bed with her Straddling me, The Kiss has now turned into a Make out session, Her Hands in my Hair and Neck while Mine was Holding Her Back of neck and Another was Rubbing her Thigh. I slowly Removed my lips from hers hand kissed near her Lips, going down to Her Jaw.

"The Place we are going to.." I whispered, To which She smiled and Nodded encouraging me to tell her, I placed a wet kiss on her Neck.

"Arsh.. bataiye..."
"We are going to.." Sucking on her neck I went a Little Down.

"To.." she held my face in her Hands and made me look into her eyes.
"You will get to know what we are there." She smiled at first but then Frowned and Looked at me with wide eyes.

"Darsh Shekhawat, Get out of The Cabin." She said and Stepped down from my Lap and Hopped on the bed and Pulled the Comforter over her.

I just looked at her and I seriously can't stop myself from Chuckling now. Shaking my head I walked to her and Placed a Kiss on her Forehead before Walking I mean Getting OUT of the Cabin and Went back to my Laptop to book all the Things.

I talked to the Manager of Resort and Booked a Private Luxury Suite for us, With ofcourse her Favourite view. Before our First date Her diary was my only source, But now Her diary and Her both are basically my Source to know what she will love and what not. Just like this Destination, I chose this Destination because on our Third date which she planned for us, She told me She would love to travel here and I made my mind that we will have our Honeymoon here only. Our Third date is super special for me, I mean ofcourse every second with her is Special but That one was different.

She Planned everything for us that day. It was around One and Half month back, When I went back that Day The Whole Room was Turned into a Mini movie theatre, There were Snacks Packets on bed along with the Juice Bottles. And On the Bed there was a Box with a 'Open me' written on it. When I opened the box there was a nothing but a Swimming Shorts along with a Card.
'Change into these, we both are super busy to go to Goa or something to have a Beach date but We can have a Bathtub Date' I legit laughed reading her cute note. And went to the Closet and Changed into Those before walking to the Bathroom, Thankfully our Bathroom is Big Enough to be a Room. When I walked in I saw a Few Candles here and There while the Bathtub was Ready for a Comfy Bath, My eyes roamed around the Bathroom before they settled on the Temptress standing there in nothing but a Shorts and Bikini Top, And I swear that day my eyes literally popped out.

She walked to me with her cheeks Red, She held my hand and Slowly walked to the Bathtub.

"I hope you like the Date Venue." She said with a Little Grin making me Chuckle, I picked her Up in my arms and entered the Bathtub and Sat in with her between my Legs and her back pressed against my chest.

"I love it." We both literally had a Relaxing bath and talked about our whole day and once we were done we had a Movie marathon that night.

She is literally Perfect, Her presence, Her little efforts, Her dimples, her smile, her eyes, her voice, Her mature behaviour, Her childish behaviour, Everything.

Smiling at the Thought of seeing her Excited face, I walked back to the Cabin and I don't know when but I guess I fell Asleep. Because the Next Thing I heard was My Wife's voice.

"Arsh, Wake Up!!"
"Oh my God, Darshhhh Wake Up!!!!" I opened my eyes and Tried to sit up only to Get Attacked by this Koala Bear.

"You are the Best Husband in this Whole World!!! Yayyyyyyy."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Chapter Thoda Lamba Ho gaya tha, To I divided it in two parts, Next part will be Out As soon as We cross 100 comments.

Love you all,
Phir Milenge ek new Chapter ke saath
Tataa