Again, Ayam wiped off his tears that had been falling like a waterfall, and Fakhri too, sniffed as he cried.

"Tragik nye cerita korang..macam mana kau boleh rasa nak terus hidup?" Ayam straight forward question, have made Fakhri hit his lap softly.

"Entah lah Yam...aku rasa aku perlu hidup, tu je. Aku nampak macam mana abang aku mati, adik aku nampak macam mana parent kita orang mati..fair la kan?"

Neither of them moved their body, only staring at her with a pitiful gaze. "Nurin...aku janji. Aku akan protect kau dengan Fatin." Fakhri holds Nurin's shoulder.

"Aku pon dah takde pape urusan dengan along tu dah. Kau jangan la risau eh?" Nurin give him a reassuring smile.

Fakhri still insists on protecting his beloved two cousins. Ayam really couldn't understand, how and why Nurin is still alive, despite what happened to her. If he stood in her shoes, he wouldn't think twice to throw himself away.

Nurin still remember the loan shark last sentence..."Kau ambik la budak pembawak sial ni.."...

...

Kahar cracks his neck as he walks around the dormitory out of boredom. He wants to take some fresh air after a long day of disturbing Fakhri.

"Haih Fakhri...ape yang aku nak buat dengan kau ni..abang Jibam pon dah lari. Ade hati pulak nak jadi Kapla..." He talk to himself and laugh in disbelief.

He stopped walking when he saw Nurin come out of Naim's dorm. He could see her ruffle his hair like Naim was her younger brother. Kahar finds her small gesture is wholesome and his lips curve into a small smile.

Without him realizing it, he is staring at Nurin. He finally snaps out to reality when she snaps her finger in front of Kahar's face.

"Kau dah kenapa? Tengok aku macam tu?" Seeing her this close, makes Kahar feel nervous. He takes a couple of steps backward.

"U-um...takde la. Aku nampak kau dengan Naim tadi. A-Aku termenung." His, stuttering makes Nurin raise her eyebrow in curiosity. "Kahar aku tertanya la jugak..." Kahar leans forward to reach her height.

"Ape dia?" "Ape hubungan kau dengan Nisa? Aku pernah nampak korang sembang, kemain lagi mesra dia dengan kau." Kahar stand straight and lick his dry lips.

"Satu hari nanti, korang semua akan tau. Bukan sekarang...nak aku hantar kau ke?" He try to change topic. Nurin shake her head as no. "Malam ni Sofya ronda. Dia tu kuat jibam sikit. Nanti kau kena pulak."

Nurin passes him a reassuring smile and excuses herself. Kahar shrugs off his shoulder and continues walking.

"Comel..." Kahar thought.

...

During recess, Fatin saw Nisa monitoring the whole canteen as usual. She saw this as an opportunity to provoke her then proceeded to stand up and walk toward her.

"Eh Akak Kapla~ rajin buat kerja." Fatin smirked as she said those sentences. Nisa just ignores her while Sofya looks at Fatin then Nisa then back at Fatin. Fatin tilted her head in amusement.

"Wah...kuat iman. Dengar cerita kau bakar tangan student kat sini bila waktu tengah malam...tsk tsk tsk, contoh murid ke tu?" Nisa finally look at Fatin.

She walk closer to Fatin and stand in front her, towering her. "Ape yang kau nak sebenarnya...ape yang kau cari Fatin?" Nisa finally spoken to Fatin.

"The Truth. Ape yang sebenarnya berselindung disebalik rupa kau yang Muslimah ni.." Fatin lean closer to her face and Nisa too, does the same thing. Their face now an inch away from each other.

"Lepas sekolah, jumpa aku dekat makmal bio..." Nisa move her head away. Fatin walk toward Alya, who look at her in horror.

"Kau ni asal? Macam nampak hantu je." "GEMPAK. TAK PERNAH LAGI AKU NAMPAK PEREMPUAN BERANI BUAT MACAM TU KAT NISA." Alya whispered shouting in excitement. Fatin just shakes her head and continues to eat her lunch.

Hani who's been watching the whole drama, smiles in amusement...she's waiting for the right time to make a move..

At the boy's canteen:

Arissa looked around the place to find a specific person. All the boys are shocked to see her as they're no longer allowed to step into the boy's area.

"Eh Fakhri, Arissa Arissa. Ape dia buat kat sini?" Ayam shakes Fakhri's hand in excitement. "Oi! Kau suka kat dia ke ape?" Fakhri scolds Ayam. Ayam clears up his throat then shakes his head as no and tucks his non-existent long hair behind his ear.

Out of nowhere, Arissa punches Zahrin's face. All of Kahar's gang stand up in a defensive way but Kahar stops them from doing anything.

"Wey Arissa, asal kau tum-" "Kau berani lagi tanya? Tu balasan dari Nisa sebab si Sial ni pergi campak daging mentah dalam pinggan Prakash. Nasib kau kalah dalam Manifesto." Arissa flip her hair and was about to walk away.

Zahrin grabbed her shoulder and turned her around even before Kahar could react. But before his fist could land on Arissa's face, she dodged his attack and then gave him a double punch on his stomach and face, causing him to fall on the floor.

Before she could take a step forward, Naim immediately bravely stood in front of her. "Ade khabar ape-ape ke pasal Fatin or Nurin?" Arissa raises her eyebrow.

"Hmmm...takde. Except Nisa nak jumpa Fatin dekat makmal bio belah perempuan so kau pergi la ikut dia orang lepas sekolah, tapi jangan kantoi." Naim nod his head. Fakhri decide to follow them too, to know what will happen.

...

Fatin is waiting for Nisa patiently in front of the Bio lab, whereas Fakhri and Naim are standing not far from her, from different places. Finally, Nisa shows up.

"Ikut aku." Fatin watched her figure walk toward...an old store behind the school? "Ape yang dia orang buat kat sini?" Naim and Fakhri ask themselves the same question.

After Nisa opened the door, Fatin was hesitant to walk inside and she had her guard up all the time. She flinched when Nisa threw a container on the table, in front of her.

"Kau nak tau ape benda kat dalam ni?" Nisa asks Fatin. "Katak mati?" Fatin spoke her inner thoughts. Nisa let out a huff and opened it. Fatin almost screamed when she saw... a snake.

"Kau nak tau..perempuan akan sentiasa dibezakan dengan ular bila kita menunjukkan diri kita yang hipokrit." Nisa state with sinister smile as she put a snake around her nape.

Fakhri is watching them from the back of the old store while Naim is from the front. They're shocked to see Nisa acting this way.

"Kau tengok la, betapa cantik nya sisik dia..tapi sekali dia belit kau. Dia jugak boleh tukar kulit...bunyi macam aku describe diri SENDIRI ke..." Her question caught Fatin off guard. Nisa look like a crazy person, it scares Fatin a little.

"Kau sama kan diri kau dengan ular?" Fatin ask in disbelief. "Itu yang Hani cakap kan? Yang aku ni talam dua muka? Sama jugak dengan bendalah ni." Nisa throw the snake inside the container and close it before it could bite her legs.

"Mana-mana haiwan pon takkan show dia orang punye ability to kill unless dia orang lapar or rasa in danger...so tell me..kau fikir aku yang mana satu bila kau muncul depan mata aku..." Nisa lean closer to Fatin's face.

"N-Neither.." Fatin curses herself when she stutters. Nisa takes a strand of Fatin's hair and twirls it between her fingers.

"Kau berani...aku suka.." Nisa leaned a lot closer to her face until there was no space between them. "Ular bila nak makan, dia akan puasa...and aku tak pernah lagi turun ring since 2 years ago. Kau faham kan?" Nisa stroked Fatin's cheeks.

"Eh perempuan ni lesbian ke? Seram pulak aku tengok." Naim whispered while hugging himself.

The longer Fatin looks at Nisa's face, the more scared she gets when Nisa's lips slowly curve into a sinister psychotic smile. She slowly backed away and she saw a chance, she immediately walked away. This makes Nisa giggle.

When Nisa laughs like a maniac, Fakhri and Naim leave the place and feel intimidated by her.

To be continue...