17

Shen Huai clung to the toilet bowl, puking his guts out. His eyebrows were tightly knitted, and from the sound of his retching, it was almost as if his very intestines would be thrown up as well. One couldn't help but feel sorry for him.

Song Xue-Yang wrapped a towel around himself and crouched down to pat Shen Huai on the back.

Shen Huai turned his head to look at him with dazed eyes, and then, as if just realising Song Xue-Yang was still half-naked, he instantly stood up and took two steps back.

Song Xue-Yang found his reaction rather funny. Shen Huai could not look straight at him, eyes only dropping down briefly to glance at Song Xue-Yang's towel-clad lower body before he turned his head aside as if he had been electrocuted, revealing a red-tinged ear.

Song Xue-Yang could see that Shen Huai was easily embarrassed. He resisted the urge to tease Shen Huai and handed him a cup of water, also scrounging up some medicine to help with the process of sobering up.

"These pills will help. Take them and go sleep, and you'll be fine tomorrow."

Shen Huai swallowed them without hesitation and then just sat down on the edge of the bed. His hands hung loosely by his sides, and he was soon swaying once again.

Song Xue-Yang merely stood by and watched. His alcohol tolerance was very good, so he often ended up being the one taking care of others who were drunk. Still, Shen Huai was undoubtedly the easiest drunk he had ever had to take care of.

He neither made a fuss nor said much of anything at all, as quiet as a cat curled up on one's lap.

Shen Huai swayed for a bit, and when he finally couldn't sit up any longer, he flopped down to lay on the bed.

He was also very quiet in repose, his soft hair clinging to his forehead, his eyes gently shut. He did not frown in his sleep, and even his breathing was soft and light.

Song Xue-Yang suddenly thought of Ash Wing, who was also quiet like this and didn't like to say much. If they met up in real life, Ash Wing would definitely be the type like this, who wouldn't make a fuss even when drunk, right?

Song Xue-Yang shook his head. He must be going crazy over his desire to pull Ash Wing into the team, relating any random person he sees to Ash Wing.

He carried Shen Huai onto the bed and tucked him in properly with a blanket, and then he went to the living room and spent the night on the sofa.

The next morning, Shen Huai was still sleeping when Song Xue-Yang woke up. He carefully made his way to the bathroom to wash up, and by the time he was dressed and ready, there was a knock on the dorm room door.

Hai Xing and the others were standing outside the door, looking like they had something to say.

Song Xue-Yang smiled and leaned against the door frame with his arms crossed. "When have you lot been able to get up so early after a night of drinking? Didn't you all always sleep till late afternoon in the past?"

Hai Xing pushed him aside to enter the room. "Is Shen Huai here with you?"

He opened Song Xue-Yang's bedroom door, and there was indeed someone curled up on the bed, covered in Song Xue-Yang's blankets. The situation truly resembled someone stashing away a secret lover.

Fan Jing-Ming said contemplatively, "Looks like I didn't drink enough last night."

Hai Xing still hadn't gotten over his shock. "A superstar is sleeping in our captain's bed!"

Song Xue-Yang: "......"

Why does a perfectly normal thing sound so wrong when said out loud?

The group fell silent, staring at Shen Huai. The scene was like the seven dwarves surrounding the sleeping Snow White.