Hoseok walked back over to the sofa, tilting his head. "That wasn't what you thought last night, was it?" He replied, sitting down on what little space there was on the couch and leaning down enough to press a soft kiss onto Hyungwon's lips. "Here you go." he then quietly said, placing the requested items onto the couch.

Hyungwon bit down on his bottom lip, obviously avoiding eye contact as he sat up. "You suck," he muttered and grabbed his phone. "And you swallow." Hoseok shrugged and stood up, walking back to his belongings, taking out a black shirt, and pulling it on. He could hear the younger butter something under his breath in response to his comment but he ignored it.

"Are you kidding me? I have to go to the hearing as a witness." Hyungwon then piped up and the older spun around to look at him. Hyungwon stared back at him signaling at himself with his hands dramatically. "You look fine. I didn't leave hickeys..." As he was about to finish the statement, the door burst open revealing an annoyed-looking Kihyun who marched in.

Hyungwon, having not gotten to getting dressed yet, quickly covered himself with the blanket. "Above the collar line," Hoseok muttered, clearing his throat as his friend walked over to him, thankfully ignoring the elephant in the room.

A finger jabbed him in the chest harshly. "I'll give you exactly five seconds to explain why you have not responded to any of my or Minhyuk's messages." The man stared at him sharp-eyed. Hoseok glanced Hyungwon's way who was now quickly pulling on the clothes Hoseok had brought him.

"We... I just woke up." he corrected himself, hopefully quickly enough for his mistake to go unnoticed. "Just woke up? It's two and you never sleep in." Kihyun retorted, now crossing his arms. "Yesterday was hectic. It just happened." He defended himself, grabbing his phone again and checking the time.

Kihyun drew in a sharp breath before nodding his head. "Fine, okay. Next time I won't wait for Jooheon to give me the key, by the way." The man then turned to Hyungwon, who by now seemed to have gathered his shit. Thankfully. "And please don't lock him in from now on. What if something happens? And who knows what you will do to him." The two leaders shared a look, the older one not being able to keep a small laugh in.

"It's not funny, Hoseok!" Biting his lip to hold back a grin, he just shrugged. "Kinda is." The deadpan look Kihyun gave him, made him clear his throat. "Anyway. We need to go out." Hoseok stated, brushing a hand through his hair. "Again? What is it this time?"

After explaining the situation, Kihyun didn't look any more thrilled than previously. "We need to go separately." He then stated, taking a seat in Hoseok's chair. "Why?" Hyungwon rolled his eyes, having moved closer to the two of them.

"Because there will be reporters. Ilsang might know you two are working together but no one else needs to know. You two are seen alongside each other on the news and everyone else will raise hell because they think you are up to something." Kihyun took a brake, eyeing the other from head to toe before making a face. "You know, for a leader, you are surprisingly dense. Did your father not teach you any of this?" Kihyun snarled at him, to which Hyungwon raised his eyebrows a little. "Did yours not teach you any fucking manners?"

Kihyun stood up, chair rolling away from the force of the action. "Maybe he would have if you fucks hadn't brainwashed him." Hoseok sighed to himself, stepping between the two men. Was it impossible for them to even act civil for a second? "Enough, okay? We don't have time for this. Resolve your problems another time." 

Hyungwon stepped away first, shaking his head and pushing past the older leader, shoulders colliding. "Whatever. I need to go get my story straight and then talk to Jooheon. I'll see you later." Hoseok nodded his head slightly and Hyungwon gave him a short smile before walking off, typing on his phone.