Pilot - Part 1

Hey so it's like 2 AM my time i started writing this at like 11:30 and this is just like 9 minutes of the episode so i have a lot to do. This is in third person, yada yada, uhh also i made this not just a murder drones x reader, but specifically N. Have fun with hopefully non-op Y/N and my terrible midnight writing

Edit; Rewrite
Rewriting first few chapters as I generate ideas for the fight scene of ep 7. State testing is gonna be kicking my ass as of uhhhh checks watch urmmmmm april 24th, so I think rewriting existing chapters for the next two weeks at a slower pace while plotting out ep 7 part 2 will be good to keep me in the flow of writing. At least my birthday (technically) is soon (29th babeyyyyy)

I have all the chapters in a google doc btw so its not like they're gone forever once i edit them lol

——————————————————

BOOTING UP // EXPOSITION

"We are worker drones.

"Autonomous robots helping humans mine exoplanets for our interstellar parent company... JCJENSON...

"IN SPAAAAACEE!!!!l

The narrator deadpanned, the fake smile evident through her voice as the JCJenson logo shone through the hologram screen.

"Yea, we were mistreated in the name of Windex."

The video that kept playing upon the screen switched to show a picture of worker drone kind serving the humans, providing manual labor and working as the humans stood by with their feet kicked up.

"But it's not like we revolted and killed all humans or anything! Mostly, they handled that all fine by themselves."

"With biological life wiped from the planet, we found it pretty easy to pick up where they left off.

We finally had a future all to ourselves."

Two drones dressed as regular ol' people looked down at a little thing held in their arm. A worker drone baby, that was shaped like an oversized bean.

UNTRAINED NEURAL NETWORK

Just after that touching scene, a flash of light coming from one of Copper-9's moons fell down onto the planet, and revealed itself to be an absolutely destroyed spaceship. Worker drones crowded all around the mess, trying to see what it was.

"Unfortunately, our parent company didn't exactly love the concept of runway AI."

Just then, three yellow lights in the shapes of X's glowed from inside the ship, soon bursting out to reveal robots that looks like worker drones, but were a lot taller, stronger, and were equipped with weapons (and strangely, wings).

One, with bobbed hair and a cropped jacket being the only clothing on it's body, flew up and up, snatching up a worker drone in the process and ripping it's head from its body, globs of oil being the only thing connecting them together. The murderous drone let the head fall, then the body, into the snow. The snow compacted with a crunch under the drone.

The two other drones carried within the pod shot out, flying up right next to the first flying nightmare. And as the first drone giggled, missiles and bloodshed erupted everywhere.

MURDER DRONES.

"But what have our parents done for the past forever while those things build a SPIRE OF CORPSES?!"