5

Stiles

I woke up to the sun beaming in through the windows and my phone buzzing like crazy. I started to get up but then realized where I was. I was laying on Derek Hale's chest, his arm wrapped around my waist and his other hand intertwined with mine. I reached over and found my phone on the bed. It was Scott, but I wasn't late for anything because it's only 6 in the morning and school doesn't start til 8. "Hello." "Stiles, where the hell are you. I've called you like a million times!" "Dude I was asleep, what is so important?" "There was an attack, Allison was training last night, working on her bow and arrow skills, when she found this guy tied to a tree with the same marks as the other victims. Get your ass down here and look at it so we can call the cops." He hung up before I could reply and shortly after I got a text with a location.

Derek started to wake up below me. "It's so early, why are you yelling?" "Scott called, there was another attack and he wants me to come look at it." I laid my head back down and burried it into his chest. He moved his arm from around my waist and started playing with my hair as he placed a kiss on the top of my head. "Are you gonna go?" "Yeah but I'm so comfortable here, I really don't want to. Plus I still have to go to school after this." I moved my head so my chin was resting on his chest and we were looking at each other. He leaned down slightly and planted a kiss on my lips. "Is your dad working today?" "Yeah, he always is, why?" "Well then you go help Scott and go to school and then as soon as you get home I'll be waiting for you in your room." He raised his eyebrow at me inquisitively. "That sounds great." I moved up on him and kissed him then he flipped us over and kissed me a few more times. "As much as I love this, and I really do, you should take a shower before you go, so you don't smell like me, and I have to take you to the jeep plus you have to drive and you have to do all that and look at a body then still get to school by 8." "Ugh, you're right. I'm going, but first." I kissed him hungrily, wishing I could just lay with him forever. "Ok now I'm going." I got up from the bed and walked to his bathroom, making sure to shower as quickly as I could while still trying to wash him off of me.

Once I was out of the shower I realized I didn't have anything with me to change into. The pack would notice if I had on the same thing as the previous day and Derek's clothes wouldn't fit me. I walked back into his room with only a towel around my waist. "I have a dilemma." "What's that?" He looked up after talking and cleared his throat immediately. His face turned red and he tried to hide the fact that he was getting hard in his boxers. "I have extra clothes but they're in the jeep so I need you to take me there, get my clothes out, and then let me change in your car." "Y- yeah, ok." I walked out of his room back to the guest room and grabbed all my clothes from the day before and then went back to the bathroom and put on my boxers and the t-shirt I'd worn to sleep. "Alright let's go." His face had returned to normal and he had his keys in his hand. "One thing before you go." "Hm?" He kissed me sweetly. "If you walk out in just a towel ever again, I don't know if I can stop myself from tearing it off of you." I blushed at his statement as he led me downstairs to his car.

He drove quickly and once we were in the parking lot where I had left my jeep the night before he got out and got my clothes from the backseat. He came back and sat in the drivers seat then handed them to me. I put on the jeans and a new t-shirt plus a flannel. I grabbed all my dirty clothes and went to get out. "Bye Derek." He pulled me in and placed a quick kiss on my lips. "Bye Stiles, see you later." With that I opened the door and got in my jeep, then sped down the road to the location Scott had sent me almost an hour prior.

When I pulled in next to Scott's car I texted him to tell him I was there. Soon he emerged from the woods with Allison, Lydia, and Liam. To my surprise it was just the four of them, he didn't wake the entire pack up to come help him. "Took you long enough, I called an hour ago." "I had to get ready before I came. We still have to be at school in an hour." He nodded in my direction and then they led me deep into the forest to the man he had described over the phone. "Is this exactly how you found him, nobody touched anything?" "No we didn't touch anything." There was a giant handprint on his thigh and one around his neck. It looked like someone had ashes all over their hands when they touched him. "Ok we can call my dad now. I've seen it in it's organic state. I think we should wait here though, we need a reason why we were all here at 6 in the morning at all." I turned around to see Scott and Liam both giving me slightly confused looks and Allison and Lydia trying to come up with a story. "You smell like a werewolf." "What do you mean Liam?" I definitely scrubbed him off as much as I could. "Stiles, you smell like a different werewolf than me or Scott."