𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝚰𝚰𝚰 - 𝐓𝗋υ𝗍ɦ ⱺ𝗋 𝐃𝖾α𝗍ɦ?

⋆。°✩⋆。°✩⋆。°✩⋆。°✩⋆。°✩⋆。°✩⋆。°✩⋆。°✩⋆。°✩⋆。°✩

♫⋆。♪ ₊˚♬ ゚.♫⋆。♪ ₊˚♬ ゚.

"Sometimes I feel so unsure

We can't just back off right now,

I know what it's like to be alone."

heartache - hot freaks

♫⋆。♪ ₊˚♬ ゚.♫⋆。♪ ₊˚♬ ゚.

⋆。°✩⋆。°✩⋆。°✩⋆。°✩⋆。°✩⋆。°✩⋆。°✩⋆。°✩⋆。°✩⋆。°✩

The boys were all sat on their beds, some on their phones and laughing. Legoshi and I changed into our pajamas, before sitting down on his bed.

"We've been playing for a while.. glad you two could join us!" Jack says enthusiastically, his mood seemed to effect the entire room. I noticed the mood of every person was lifted, as if Jack was some sort of magical force. Interesting.

"The only reason I'm doing this is because I'm not tired yet." I say, looking at him with a half smile. I did not want to fall asleep yet, maybe there could be some interesting information I could know from the truths.

Before I could even process everyone's talking, I hear Durham's loud voice speak over everyone else.

"I WANNA GO FIRST!!"

The entire room looks at him, before agreeing.

"Hm.. let's see.."

He began scanning the room, his eyes scattered between you, Collot, and Miguno.

"Let's start with someone new.. Kin, Truth or Dare?"

I roll my eyes and sigh, before begrudgingly answering.

"Truth."

I look at him with a raised brow, before resting my head on the bedframe to Legoshi's bed. I notice Miguno looks to the ceiling, before finally deciding to speak.

"Have you ever done underage drinking?" He says, with a sly grin across his face.

Of course I have, who hasn't..? Well.. probably anyone with a good moral compass.. but that's against my point.

I look at Miguno with a clenched jaw, biting my tongue before I finally decide to speak.

"Yeah, I have. Sick rave back before I came here." What's the harm in gaining their trust? Befriending the people I need to know more about for that sweet cash never hurts.

I notice the room has a couple of gasps, accompanying those gasps there was one "No way!" From Miguno, which stings.

"You are like.. the last person I would think would have done that.." exclaims Collot, before I shoot him a nasty glare.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I say.

He doesn't respond, and instead goes back to talking to Voss, the two seemingly bonding.