🇵​🇦​🇷​🇹​ 🇴​🇫​ 🇲​🇾​ 🇵​🇱​🇦​🇳​

Location: ATL, Georgia
Time 10:45 pm
Scenario • FRONT ROW•

🎧 And you came along, changed my life. Changed my life
And yeah, you showed me that I'm, showed me that I'm royalty 🎧

Malaysia's Pov
¥

" these hoes ain't loyal!" I yelled along with the crowd as the speakers blasted right next to us. The energy was infectious and the vibes were amazing. It felt so cool take a little look into Chris's world.

The only other times I had been in front row like this was for smaller underground type artists. The caliber of this show was beyond anything I've ever seen. And what makes it crazier is that I was just chilling with all these artists back stage not more than 30 minutes ago.

" just got rich, took a broke nigga bitch" Lo sang out next to me. We were having the greatest time and we'd even made a few friends with a couple of their fans.

They made sure to let us know before the show that we all had a buddy system and they were gonna look out for us. Being that we were ushered up here by like four security guards they figured we had to either be Artists or know somebody performing and they wanted us to know they had our backs.

" girl" one of them named Omari yelled nudging me excitedly. I looked over to see what she was talking about " chris brown literally keeps staring at you? The fuck is that about!!" she said pointing to the side of the stage where Chris was singing at.

This was the first time we had really made eye contact because I guess he'd just found out where we were in the crowd. His smile was bright and he waved at me and I waved back excitedly.

" you're killing it" i mouthed and he put his hand to his heart to say thank you.

" ooh you better get you some run it dick for the rest of us" Omari said dapping me up. I just rolled my eyes giggling

" are you his girlfriend or something?"

I laughed and shook my head " nah we literally just met last night. He's just my friend"

" friends don't look at friends that way" she noted and I shook my head. This would be the hundredth time today someone made note of that. It definitely wasn't going unnoticed.

Especially when we were backstage getting ready, Jasmine had asked me hundreds of questions about how me and Chris connected. Apparently him and other girls had been a strange thing recently and whatever it was we were doing was all types of rare and unusual.

He don't normally entertain a lot of people, he doesn't normally ask me to do their makeup, he doesn't normally....

None of this felt normal to me so I had nothing to base it off of. I just was enjoying the ride and the friendship we were creating.

This was so much fun and I just really didn't want it to end.

" can I take this back on some fun shit" Chris asked the crowd as the beat came to an end

The crowd all yelled in agreement

Tyga came out on stage with some big ole chains around his neck and the crowd went wild. They already knew what time it was if this duo was together.