🇨​🇦​🇺​🇬​🇭​🇹​ 🇦​ 🇻​🇮​🇧​🇪​

Location: ATL, Georgia
Time 11:45 am
Scenario • THE MORNING AFTER•

🎧and we got all the time, girl. So come a little closer. Cause I just wanna hold ya, all night and day. I'm thinking bout you all day, all night. I'm holding on tight. Baby I just can't let you go🎧

Malaysia's Pov
¥

As we made our way to the bathroom I had such a weird awakening moment staring into the mirror.

Finally seeing pictures of myself last night in those clothes and where I was at.. who i was hanging out with.

It was all so surreal.

I could remember so many nights of staying up on my phone reading Wattpad stories about girls getting opportunities like this. Instagram models dressing like me.  Celebrities rubbing shoulders with the type of people I was chilling with last night.

It seemed like for the first time it was all starting to click. Before I'd even had a chance to realize it I was slowly becoming the girl I'd always dreamed I'd be and that was something I'd vowed to never take for granted.

Me and Chris's little talk in the bedroom  was a real eye opener. First of all, I never expected to cry in front of a nigga I just met but it was also so easy to open up to him.

My crybaby ass!? The fuck was that

But I swear man, It felt like he just understood me and I was shocked at how he opened up to me too. I'm not even a super breezy fan or anything but it's hard not to have heard a few things about him. His highs and his lows and those were definitely things I didn't expect him to go into detail about with a bad bitch like me.

I think it was a new space for the both of us to be honest.

But after that, we all went out to the pit and it was foam everywhere, there was loud music blasting and everybody was having so much fun.

I know Drake megamind looking ass had a time getting all of that cleaned up this morning.

I didn't really see much more of Chris for the rest of the night because we were getting pulled in every direction but those few exchanged glances had me feeling some typa way

He would look over at me on some deep thought type shit and a few times him and his homies would attack me with the foam.

Even after messing up my hair that took hours to do I still was having a good time, so that definitely counts for something.

I just couldn't believe that it all hadn't been some crazy dream last night.

If that's just a peek into life with Lo's advice I honestly couldn't wait for her next lesson.

And as I sat in the sink right up on the mirror... don't judge me. She didn't let me forget it.

Lola's POV
£

I poured the last of the Hennessy into my glass looking at Malaysia with knowing eyes. She was explaining to me her luh run in with CB but I could tell she was bursting inside.

Lay lay is the type of girl to always try to play it cool and be on her chill shit but we both know she's been dying for a moment like this forever.. and i know it's exactly what she needs.

She's a gorgeous girl, banging curvy body, and intelligence and creativity out the ass. It's time for the world to see it too and I will stop at nothing to make sure that happens