"Um, I'm really sorry to interrupt. The uh, security bot told me to find the Glamrocks and have them show me around...that's you, right?"

Each member turned around and didn't quite know what they were looking at. The voice came from an alligator animatronic, one shorter than any of them and far smaller in general.

He wore nothing on top -- besides the strap for what looked to be a banjo on his back -- and brown, dirty looking trousers with a loose belt.

His long, red shaggy hair was quite unappealing, although the quality surpassed even Roxanne's.

This was not the guy they were expecting to see. It looked as though he was a child! He couldn't possibly be the new hire...right?

The first to break out of their trance was Freddy. Said bear thought the little guy was cute in a way. Although the gator acted like he wasn't sure if these people were really the Glamrocks or not, it was clear he was trying to hide the fact he was a fanboy.

"Yeah!" Freddy answered his question. Glee laced his voice, making Monty feel a little more welcome. "It's great to meet you buddy! I'm Freddy."

Finally, Chica unleashed her excitement and made it obvious she did not care for the guy's...interesting looks.

"Your hair!! It looks so real! Even ours isn't as nice as that! I'm Chica, and this is Roxy!" She said, introducing Roxy also as the latter still had not yet fully taken in the gator that stood before her.

He smiled, glad to be accepted by most of the members already.

"Well, thanks! I'm Monty. And you're Bonnie, right?" The southern accent Monty held as he turned to look at Bonnie was something none of them could shake off.

The bunny did finally pop awake at the sound of his name, though, and revealed a bright smile that nearly caused Monty to fall off the face of the earth.

"Yes, sorry for my late introduction! It's a pleasure to finally see you in person." It didn't take one glance for everyone to be able to tell Monty was somewhat a fan of Bonnie's in specific.

It was adorable, really. Even the rabbit himself couldn't deny he liked the special attention. The way Monty looked at him was like a child getting to meet the star of their favorite show.

"No, really! The pleasures all mine." Monty smiled, ripping his gaze away from just Bonnie and looking at the whole group. "It's incredible getting to meet you guys, even more so to become a part of the group! I've been a fan of you ever since I was created!"

The way everyone grinned at Monty nearly made him melt. They were happy to be so loved and he was even happier to meet his idols.

Even so, it was surprising to the group that Fazbear Entertainment hired someone who clearly wasn't of their status. Monty most likely wasn't manufactured by the same people, which could cause major issues in the long run.

"Wow, really?" Chica tried to hide her confusion with excitement. "That's always great to hear! Why don't we take you around now?" She offered.

"Of course! Lead the way." Monty immediately agreed.

The two girls took initiative in leading Monty around while Bonnie and Freddy hung back a bit. They walked slowly while Bonnie loosely held onto Freddy's fingers in a sort-of hand hold.