𝟙𝟙

Upon hearing his brother wanting to move out he couldn't think of any other choice except letting him go.

Bangchan, Changbin and Felix were sharing the same room still not saying a word.

Hyunjin sent Felix a text asking if he was okay...the younger texted him back saying everything is okay and wanted to meet him up tomorrow just to not let him get worried.

Bangchan:“did you think of it so much that you finally said it to me?”

Felix nodded.

Bangchan put his palm on his forehead trying to understand his brother's situation.

The boss told his younger brother that he can't live without him being around because he's the only family he had here in Korea not including his family who's living back in Australia.

Changbin:“can't you just let him go... he's not a child anymore and he has a decent job and a friend he can rely on so there is no need to be overprotective”

Thank you Changbin for what Felix needed the most in this situation...another point of view from a third person.

Bangchan looked at his right-hand and thought about what he said then turned to Felix and told him to give him a few days to think about it.

Later on, both Felix and Changbin left the boss's office.

Felix:“thank you, for standing up for me”

Changbin refused to take credit from him by saying that cuz he only stated a fact back there nothing else.

Changbin:“ btw...is there something going on between you and Hyunjin?”

What the older asked made Felix blush and look flustered letting out a very big fat deep fake laugh to ease the nervous away as he tapped Changbin's shoulder two times shouting a big "NO" and then walked off.

The older found it a little bit suspicious thinking if they either were friends with benefits or were living a bromance story.

He couldn't put the right answer to it.

The tracker walked to the indoor gym to work out just to find the youngest member there.

Changbin(point at IN):“YOU...”

IN treated him like he doesn't even exist and continues to work out but the older approach him standing besides him staring at his straight face.

Changbin:“why do you keep pushing everyone away...and what is your real name”

IN sighed as he put the treadmill on the walking mode as he started walking big steps and facing his elder.

IN:“the first thing you need to know is none of your business and my name is none of your business”

the youngest starts running again while the older just give up after IN cut him off with his impolite attitude and went on his training minding his own business.

some butler entered after an hour at the gym telling both Changbin and IN that the boss was looking for them together.

At first both felt weird in the situation.

first IN never gets called by the boss because he always sends him missions to his room without the need to go to his office and for Changbin, he thought that thinking about Felix's situation didn't take Bangchan that much time.

so they both wondered what their boss needed from the two of them especially.

later on, they were in the office standing 2 meters away from each other.

Bangchan: “the reason why I called for you both here is because I would like for both of you to work as a team from now on.”

Wait! What?

They look at each other then at Bangchan then at each other.

Maybe they heard it wrong.

The boss confesses that he had to attend a meeting with a big mafia gang in tokyo and would be back by next week and until that time he wants them to look on a mission that is related with a hidden message in a fake painting among the paintings that are going to be shipped tomorrow to the central soul art exhibition and to get help from both Seungmin and Lee Know.

what that letter contains is a top secret and only Bangchan knows about it from an unknown source.

Bangchan: “and before you go guys bicker about it... NO I.N it is not something you can do alone and for you Changbin I want you to watch his actions and keep an eye on him to not do something selfish to ruin this mission because it is very important to our gang and to me.”

with that being said he told both of them that they are dismissed.