introduction

lea curtis is the only curtis sister and she's also the only girl in the gang. the entire gang look out for her like she's their kid sister. lets tell u a but about her and her life. she's a greaser, her parents died about ten months ago and lea took it the hardest out to the four curtises. she has 2 older brother named, darry (oldest) and her twin sodapop (older by 6 mins and 23 seconds) and she has one kid brother named ponyboy.

all the curtis siblings have nicknames for each other that them and only them can call each other. darrys is dare bear, sodapops is coca cola, leas is leafy greens and ponyboys is horseman. if anyone else thst isn't a curtis calls any of them these names they will get pummeled. its just a curtis thing that only curtises share.

lea is 17 years old, she is 5'5" (very short for a 17 year old), she has light green eyes and long beautiful dark brown with caramel highlighted curly hair like in the title page. she loves sunsets and goes out every night to see them with her brother ponyboy. it's kinda their thing. she dropped out of school and soda followed her foot steps and now they work at the DX with their friend from the gang steve. she hates socs with her whole heart and guts, all she wants is for them to stay on their side and stop crossing to ours and hurting us. don't get me wrong lea isn't one of those people that needs protection, she can fight for herself but sometimes it's her alone and 5 socs and she can't do anything. but she always knows that the gang would have her back and she would always have theirs. they always look out for each other, it's what makes them such great friends, a family.

~family isnt blood relation..