You Wear His Clothes

Did you guys check out my other story, "Heartbreak Handbook"? OMG WELL THAN GO CHECK IT OUT.
A little bit of shameless promotion never hurt anyone...
-

John Cena

You had just gotten home from work. It had been a really long day and you wanted to relax. You looked in the closet to see all of your comfy clothes were in the hamper. You looked to John's side and grabbed one of his CeNation shirts. Quickly, slipping it on, you went to the kitchen to make dinner. As you were chopping some vegetables, John had come home and walked into the kitchen.

He had walked to you and wrapped his arms around your waist from behind. In between kisses on your neck he told you, "You should wear my shirts more often, you look hot."

Brock Lesnar

"Hey, (y/n)?" Brock called out.

"Yeah, babe?" you replied from the other room.

"Have you seen my sunglasses?" he asked, searching for them.

You walked into the living room where he was looking around and smiled.

"You mean these?"

He turned around to see you lifting his sunglasses off your eyes and on to the top of your head.

He smiled at you.

"Just so cute, my queen."

Dean Ambrose

It was freezing outside. You and Dean had decided to go for a walk outside and the only thing going through your mind was "Why didn't I bring a jacket".

Dean gestured to a bench and you guys sat down. Noticing you rubbing your arms, he quickly shed himself of his leather jacket and put it around your shoulders.

"Thank you, Mox." she smiled at him.

"You should have said you were cold. You know I prefer you wearing my clothes anyway." He smirked at you.

Seth Rollins

You had just taken a shower, but realized the clothes you picked out would not keep you warm in the house today. You decided to grab one of Seth's hoodies and paired it a pair of leggings. Feeling comfy and warm, you went and sat on the couch to pick out a movie to watch.

At that moment, Seth had came back from the store with popcorn and drinks to eat while watching just now picked, "The Wolf of Wall Street".

He looked at you and looked at the screen but, did a quick double take.

"Are you wearing my hoodie?" he asked.

You nodded and sipped the drink he gave to you.

He leaned forward and kissed you.

"You look flawless in my clothes." he told and the movie was forgotten.

Roman Reigns

You absolutely loved being in the ring but, one thing that you loved more, was watching Roman in the ring.

One day you decided to go in your shared closet and put on his vest, it was a little big but, you still felt cool.

You wet your hair in the sink and grabbed your big teddy bear that Roman had won for you at a local carnival.

You put your arms over your head and did a battle cry and ran to the bear and speared him.

Looking up, she noticed Roman standing in the doorway with his jaw on the floor.

You blushed, embarrassed that he saw you and you both just burst out laughing.

"Next time, let's just not spear Mr.Cuddles." he spoke.

Randy Orton

It was time for bed and you just wanted to slip on something light since it was really hot. You spotted one of Randy's v-necks and slipped it on. Walking back in to your bedroom from your closet, Randy was laying on the bed staring at you.

He motioned with his finger for you to come to him and you slowly but, seductively made your way over to him, only to make love all night long.

-

Requests are open! If you want more superstars let me know and also if you want a specific topic, I'll do it!