𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

Start from the beginning

"Teyam, you know damn well if you even glanced at another woman I'll pop both your eyeballs out" Aneysa replies, untying her hair gently.

"Then hurry" he whines.

"I'm coming you big baby" Aneysa chuckles, as she turns around to see her pouty husband waiting for her.

Orla had gone with Neytiri, over to her house to see Tuk. Which left just Aneysa and Neteyam in the house.

Alone.

She got in to the bathtub, one foot at a time, before she slowly sat down.

And then felt Neteyam pull her back towards him.

"Finally" he sighs, keeping his hand on her torso, his arm still around her, as she laid her head on his chest.

"I can feel your boner" Aneysa chuckles.

"Feel it. Touch it. You're acting like we haven't been married for two years" Neteyam chuckles back, "first time?"

"No.." she smiles, taking his hand into hers.

He looks down at her, watching the way she admired their hands locked with one another.

"What is it?" Neteyam asks.

She smiles, before looking up at him, "thank you."

"Thank you? For what?" Neteyam looks down at her, puzzled.

"For being here for me when i need you" Aneysa replies.

He lets go of her hand, using that hand to cup on to her cheek, "I told you, don't thank me. I'm your husband. I love you. Being there for you when you need me is the bare minimum. All you have to do is..?"

She smiles and nods, "stay close to you."

Neteyam smiles, "that's all I ask."

As their eyes met, a magnetic pull seemed to draw them closer, neither one able to resist the growing anticipation. In an intimate dance, their bodies gravitated towards each other, a delicate sway as they closed the gap, their breaths intermingling in the charged air.

Their noses brushed against each other, adding an innocent touch of tenderness that contrasted beautifully with the building intensity. Fingers found the contours of cheeks, caressing ever so gently, conveying an overwhelming tenderness and adoration that words could never capture.

-

Tuk and Orla were sat down in their sitting room, the house to themselves as everyone else had gone off to work.

"So, Orla. Shall we order some takeout?" Tuk asks.

"Whatever it is, I don't mind. I just thought I should come over, to give Aneysa and Neteyam some time to themselves" Orla replies.

"Time to themselves? Boo hoo, as if they cared if they were alone or not. The things I heard, as a child?" Tuk scoffs, "you wouldn't even believe it."

Orla chuckles, "well, they are husband and wife. I don't wish to get in the way of them wanting to spend some time together."

"That's thoughtful I suppose" Tuk replies.