6 - Zoey to Drew

Previously...

"Your brothers were best friends, why can't you two be?"

"No thanks." Zoey snarled.

"Impossible." Millicent said with an offhanded wave.

Sean sighed, while the others chuckled and giggled.

"It would be interesting, since their brothers dated then broke up to get into their dream college, such a shame though. Miles was a bi icon, with Zack being his bodyguard, the overly protective boyfriend."

"H-her brother a-and m-my big brother dated-!?" Millicent couldn't believe what she just heard as Zoey was ready to faint from the same reason.

Now...

Their position in a circle (Ash joined midway):

Sean  Milly
Zoey                Jake
Lia                            Liam
Ash                                 Henry
Luke                             Elliott
Zander                    Stacy
Drew           Hailey
Sadie     Daisy

"Touchè." Drew chuckled as his phone rang. "Hm?"

"Yo Taka-chan! Missed me?" Drew's brow twitched from annoyance.

"Zander, it's Kaoru, tell him to fuck off." He said in an annoyed tone.

"Hi, Kaoru." Alexander said as he clicked on the loudspeaker.

"Hey, Zan-chan! Would you please greet Liam 'Happy Birthday' for me?"

"He's here though." Alexander looked at the phone in Drew's hand, then at Liam.

"Zoey, just spin the bottle." Liam sighed.

Zoey raised a brow at Drew's phone, then followed.

"He said thank you." Drew said to the other line.

"Do say, his gift will be given on December 20th at Ash's birthday party, I'm in Japan right now, so I can't fly by to leave his gift tonight."

"Fly? What is he, a bird?" Zoey asked.

"Shhh!" Henry hushed, putting a finger on his lip.

"Truth or Dare? Drew." She rolled her eyes at Henry.

"Dare."

"Oh? You're playing Truth or Dare? Give the phone to the girl Zan-chan."

"Zoey." Alexander handed over Drew's phone to her.

"Eh..?" Zoey looked at Drew, then at the phone. "Okay..." She reached over to get it. "Hello?"

"Well hello miss, can you undo the loudspeaker and then repeat after me, Lila, Lila, come here." The man in the other line giggled like a girl before Zoey closed the loudspeaker and Lia was staring at the phone.

"I-i'm ready." Zoey said as she listened intently into the phone's speaker. "Y-yes he is..? What's his position got to do with anything?" She asked confused, then her eyes widened as she got flustered. "O-oh... Y-yeah! I got it." She nodded as she spoke. "Goodbye." She said before a beep was heard, and she returned the phone to Drew.

"So?"

"He said to say sorry in advance for the dare. The dare is you have to put your hand in the inner most thigh of the person on your left." She stated. "For the rest of the round, to not make him uncomfortable." She gestures at the person to Drew's left with an inward giggle.

Alexander shut his legs knowing full well that he was on Drew's left side.

"Damn that Kaoru." Drew glared at his phone when a certain blonde started laughing his ass out.

"That- that was a good one!" Jake laughed. "Kaoru needs an award!" He wheezed.

"Liam, about what I said earlier, on kicking Jake out?" The pinkette turned to Liam.

"Denied." He chuckled, while Jake pulled down his eye and stuck his tongue out at his best friend. Drew now turned to Ash.

"Sorry, I'm not allowed to, mom adores him and Henry." Drew just sighed and then looked at Alexander.

"Is it okay for him Zander?" The yellow-eyed brunette beside the purple-haired asked. "We can ask for a different Dare." Luke said.

"It's alright..." He said, looking down to the floor, and then loosening his legs. Drew gulped as he placed his hand on Alexander, he felt him flinch at his touch.

"Aww, how cute." Jake cooed at them, while his best friend flipped him off.

"Sorry Drew." Zoey whispered.

"It's okay, Kaoru's the one to blame, I'm going to bury that bastard alive." He darkly said, forming a fist with his free hand. Alexander leaned on Drew and whispered something into his ear. Drew's eyes widened for a moment before he turned to Luke.

"If that's okay, that is." The yellow-eyed brunette smiled. Drew blushed and turned away.

"Whatever." He mumbled while Luke chuckled lightly.

"Is it me, or Drew is kind of awkward around Luke even if they're boyfriends?" Someone whispered to another.

"They've been like that for a long while after they became a poly." The other whispered back.

"Really? Well, Drew's reactions are cute but it can't go on like this right?" A third one chimed in listening to their conversation.

"Should we... Uh- Meddle with them?" The first one asked.

Sadie who was looking at them just cracked them three, with a small smile.

"Don't go too far." She smiled.

Kaoru is Drew's childhood friend from Japan. You know the head canon I had that Drew is half Japanese, but since his parents work and travel the world all the time, they moved Drew to the UK, close to another friend of theirs, which is actually Liam's mother. Since Liam has become friends with Drew, she could watch over her son and godson at the same time.