12 - Jaycee

Previously...

Hailey breathed in another shaky breath and turned to the blonde, she held out her hand, showing her palm.

Jake was confused at first, then he realized what Hailey was pertaining to and placed his hand over hers.

"Drew, you're crying..?" Alexander asked as Drew leaned his head on the purple-haired man's shoulder. "What a weakling."

"She's stealing away my best friend again..." He complained against the older's neck.

"Yeah, yeah, just let him go." Alexander patted the back of Drew's head.

Now...

Their position in a circle (Ash joined midway):

Sean Milly
Zoey Jake
Lia Liam
Ash Henry
Luke Elliott
Zander Stacy
Drew Hailey
Sadie Daisy

Without another word, Hailey dragged Jake out and the two ran past Jaycee who just entered the room.

"Well at the least, we know who's the song dedicated to." Sadie crossed her arms.

"Um- What just happened?" Jaycee rubbed her eyes.

"A ship is about to sail Jaycee." Millicent told her with a giggle.

"Is that so?" Jaycee sat behind Liam and leaned on his back before she yawned.

"Jaycee, don't put your whole weight on me." Liam said, looking back at his sister.

"Why?" She asked.

"I'm right here." Henry said. The green-haired male was on Liam's lap.

"Ah, the shorty's right there." She looked over at her brother's shoulder to see a pair of lime green eyes peering at her.

"I'm older than you!" Henry shouted.

"Atleast, I'm no Weeaboo."

"Jaycee." Liam said sharply.

"Fine." She said before crossing her arms.

"Hmmp!" Henry also crossed his arms.

"You two act like children." Drew said from across them after recovering from his hazy situation from earlier.

"Who wants to light fireworks while we wait for Jake and Hailey?" Ash asked and Jaycee jumped up, with a hand raised high.

"Henry, Henry, let's go to the balcony!" Jaycee stood up and grabbed Henry by the hand pulling him along towards the balcony. Millicent also quickly followed behind the two as Ash got the fireworks, and Sadie unnoticeably worried for their safety, stood up and followed behind them.